IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 14th & 15th September
RichFromant
post Sep 9 2019, 08:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

So everyone aware, Duncan, Kat, Lee and Fi are away this week so wont be about on email as much.
Coming up this week for your enjoyment we have:

Tuesday
A max 1500 Tuesday Club being reffed by Rich E, it is full on crew but could do with some more players as currently they matched one to 1 with crew! Hopefully some more people out there to come join the single length fun followed by pizza in the tavern

Saturday
Max 3k Gobball Themed – Due to the numbers booked the Gobball themeday has been reduced down to a max 3k Gobball Themed dungeon being reffed by Giles. If people can just use that section on the booking diary the other 2 sections will be closed down. Currently it is at 5 players, an a-ref and 2 monsters so looking good to go, although some more players would be good
Young Players – Chance for our younger club members to come and play, there are 5 people booked currently. Laura is booked to ref but needs a 2nd ref if anyone is free
Sean is looking to arrange a high level dungeon for today as well, the main hurdle at the moment is a ref. Keep an eye on this thread for the details: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.ph...c=36523&hl=

Sunday
Iron & Empire + Fate Joint Max 5250 Guild Special – The 2 pro empire imperial guilds join once again for the next part of the campaign being reffed by BBB. There are 6 players booked but needs an a-ref and at least 1 monster
Max 250 – A chance for new character to be played, of which there are currently 5. It is being reffed by Stacey with Ed A-reffing but could do with a monster as well
Front Line max 7500 Guild Special – Warrior days out, unfortunately no one booked either side so looking unlikely to run
The Tavern is booked today by an external group

Further Ahead
Next weekend is looking a busy one with a birthday dungeon each day plus 3 others on Saturday and 1 other on the Sunday. If anyone is around to help out crewing then booking in advance would be great.
This months Thursday dungeon is on the 26th, it has 9 players, an a-ref and a monster booked but is in need of a ref if anyone is able to do it.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LiamS
post Sep 9 2019, 09:07 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,808

Duncan has previously agreed me to ref YP on Saturday but I can’t book myself on to it as ref. I’m happy to do that still (I stepped away as Pete Smith booked on but I can still help if he can no longer).

Liam

+Quote Post
LauraSB
post Sep 9 2019, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 1,111

Phew

I was getting to panic mode

QUOTE(LiamS @ Sep 9 2019, 10:07 AM) *
Duncan has previously agreed me to ref YP on Saturday but I can’t book myself on to it as ref. I’m happy to do that still (I stepped away as Pete Smith booked on but I can still help if he can no longer).

Liam

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)

+Quote Post
LiamS
post Sep 9 2019, 02:47 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,808

Let’s assume it’s me for now then and I will message you any additional names of people I know will be coming but may not be able to book on themselves.

Liam

QUOTE(LauraSB @ Sep 9 2019, 03:28 PM) *
Phew

I was getting to panic mode

+Quote Post
BBB
post Sep 9 2019, 07:20 PM
Post #5

Deity

Member No.: 25

So, am looking for crew for Sunday's I&E / Fate.

If there are no booked crew by Wednesday I'll most likely withdraw from reffing.

It is supposed (assuming the party don't mess up smile.gif ) to be the last dungeon of a campaign but I'm not willing to try and write / run it with just 6 players and no booked monsters.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 10 2019, 07:35 AM
Post #6

Tonight will be happening but could do with a few more players to join the 5 already booked, mainly as it has a full crew!

Saturday's now has a no max dungeon being reffed by Sean, it is on the booking sheets if people wanted to book to play or crew.

As Ian said, if anyone can help crew the last part of the campaign he is reffing on Sunday please do book on

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Sep 10 2019, 12:26 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 242

Hiya, sorry but work is a 'made today and I'm not gonna make it out in time to come crew tonight.

Sorry,

Pete

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Sep 10 2019, 12:32 PM
Post #8

Legend

Member No.: 52

I think tonight is one where being one short of a full house it isn't the end of the world, however if it is needed I shall valiantly fill your place then Pete.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
BenG
post Sep 10 2019, 12:48 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

Member No.: 6,995

Agreed, may actually improve our survival chances smile.gif

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 13 2019, 07:41 AM
Post #10

Update for this weekend:

Saturday, the no max has been cancelled, the Max 3k Gobball themed is now full on players and crew, young players is all good to go with 2 Laura and Liam reffing and 11 people booked

Sunday just has the 250 running now, it has 5 players booked with an a-ref and 2 monsters, so plenty more space for players to join the fun

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:21 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins