IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Lo-Thi 'Between dungeons' update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lo-Thi 'Between dungeons' update, (OOC Debrief/Brief of sorts)
AlanG
post Aug 5 2018, 01:29 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

As you don't have a social guild board, just posting here an OOC debrief/brief as to what has happened between the last dungeon and Saturdays upcoming dungeon.

End of last dungeon - Watching Owl successfully blocked off portal/gateway to the demonic pocket plane of Predavec the Enlightened so that nothing from the other side can pass through. A thorough search was made for surviving members of the Thunderhoof tribe but none were found. The ruins of the demonic hunting lodge and shattered standing stones has now become a sort of tent refuge for any tribe that has been assaulted by the Knights of Civilisation or Predavec's demons. The Lo-Thi's tent/yurt dominates the centre of this settlement. At first there were many distance sightings of the Knights of Civilisation. It was as if they were trying to discover what had happened to the hunting lodge and they backed off whenever they were approached. This is very out of character as the Knights who never normally give up the opportunity to hunt/attack those they deemed unworthy/uneducated. Tribal refugees that have come to the camp still reporting of hunts and finding the corpses of those slain by the Knights. Scrying has revealed that the Knights are currently under order not to attack the ruins/tent settlement but to harass the surrounding tribes instead and drive survivors towards the ruins. No answer is given/can be found as to why though. Those orders have come from a man called Carlton Rosner, the current head of the cult, and the man responsible for using an ancient scripture to open the portal between Primus and the demonic pocket plane of Predavec the Enlightened. Any scrying about the man himself is blocked though investigation (looking through historic documents/word of mouth) reveals he is a noble of the blood of the House Rosner. This house has often held very strong views on how to deal with the tribes and the 'criminal' waste of resources that could be taken from the North.

Present day - Anyone that participated on last dungeon is still plagued by strange dreams/nightmares of battles between the stallion with hooves crackling with lighting, and the figure clad in Obsidian armour, with a strange crown upon his head (Which you all believe to be Predavec). Strange mists have been seen near/surrounding the portal but they also seem to be held back by the wardings of Watching Owl. Scrying about the mists are limited but reveal they are likely some form of defence ritual cast on the other side of the warding and you believe you could create protections against the mists on the day you seek to travel through them (Doing it before wouldn't work as nature of mists changing so any ritual you did now would be wasted). Any scrying about what is on the other side of the portal is blocked bar the it is indeed a way to the pocket plane of Predavec the Enlightened. Scrying about the demon reveals -
Predavec the Enlightened is a demon lord with similar views to the Knights of Civilisation. Any tribal folk slain in his name, join his ever-growing undead army of tormented souls, which once powerful enough, he seeks to unleash. Predevac the Enlightened has been empowering the Knights and given them the ability to summon demonic hunting lodges to Primus on the sites of tribal or earthpower significance, sapping their power and then ultimately destroying them e.g. like the standing stones and the Thunderhoof tribe. He ultimate goal is to rid Primus of all tribal creatures and users of earthpower. He has done this on other worlds which are now dominated by massive stone cities with little to no natural resources unplundered or used with society heavily influenced by self-interest and greed and total disregard for damage/destruction being wrought on their worlds.

Saturday - I have the Hiring Hall booked all day and that will represent the large tent/yurt at the centre of the tent settlement surrounding the ruins of the demonic hunting lodge. If you get in there before me, please don't move anything as it will be set but you know tent/yurt is safe and what is there is 'yours'. Anyone that has brought new apps I haven't seen or anyone booking on that didn't play last dungeon should email me on elfie3662@yahoo.co.uk and make sure you have them on the day so I can view them. Unfortunately, I haven't got same super crew team I had last time but will hopefully have 2 of the 3 but if anyone owes you any crewing favours, please ask as more the merry.

Happy to take pre-dungeon lucky ideas/comms but forewarn you that replies maybe limited/slow as have super crazy week at work next week.

Thanks,

Alan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Aug 10 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

I know there are a few non lo-thi characters that didn't do last dungeon either booked or wanting to book on to play which is cool. As previous post the hiring hall will be a big old tent/yurt which is centre of a tented settlement around some shattered standing stones and the ruins of what looked like a evil looking hunting lodge. Imagine you have all chatted to Lee about your reasons for being there e.g. helping Lo-Thi and may or may not have been given info on what happened last time and what you are doing. There isn't a hirer as such (unless Lo-thi are paying you) but feel free to chat IC in hall beforehand, just dont move anything set there.

Anyone that has brought new apps I haven't seen or anyone booking on that didn't play last dungeon should make sure you have them on the day so I can view them.

Ideally, I could do with any crew member so if there is anyone out there that fancies crewing only adult dungeon of the day, please book on smile.gif

See you all Saturday!

Alan

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Aug 10 2018, 02:46 PM
Post #3

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Sent you an e-mail if stats and stuff couple of hours ago.

I have enticed a monster but morning only. “Sarah” is busy in the afternoon

D

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Aug 10 2018, 02:47 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

smile.gif Thanks Duncan

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Aug 10 2018, 03:46 PM) *
Sent you an e-mail if stats and stuff couple of hours ago.

I have enticed a monster but morning only. “Sarah” is busy in the afternoon

D

+Quote Post
Stuart
post Aug 10 2018, 02:48 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 39

Oh [----]. Sarah is dangerous.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:09 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins