IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
New Tithe ~ House Claugh-Bartholomaw - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Tithe ~ House Claugh-Bartholomaw
BBB
post Jul 14 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #1

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

The Hall of Scrolls has presented the Convention of Nobility with the following tithe:

When in marriage the two Houses Bartholomaw and Claugh are joined neither shall take primacy, the two House therefore combined as their Lord and Lady of House join, the House thereafter to be Claugh-Bartholomaw to be equally ruled by the then Duke and Duchess in equal part and measure. The titles, land and possessions of each House fall entirely within that now combined as this new House within the Empire. This is considered a Matter of Substance.

Count Synovius
Baron of Capstone
Lord of Halgar
Mennihaft of Halgar
Vinter and Weaver of Glass

OOC: The rules for taking part in a tithe are to be found here

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
BBB   New Tithe ~ House Claugh-Bartholomaw   Jul 14 2009, 10:25 AM
BBB   Those wishing to make their feelings known in this...   Oct 6 2009, 09:57 AM
BBB   My Lords and Ladies, The Halls of Nobility suppor...   Nov 13 2009, 07:12 PM
BBB   .   Nov 13 2009, 07:14 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:58 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins