Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mistbound Finale - 2nd December 2-Party Special
ethuil
post Jul 4 2017, 05:25 PM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

One deconverged city, five Chosen alfari, seven worshipless Gods and one tentacle-filled island later...

Things are coming to a head in the Mistbound campaign this winter as Port Miere's fate is decided on the 2nd December. Join us for the last chance to decide whether the City of Smugglers makes it back in one piece...or fifty.

Tiffer and I would love lots of players, a-refs and monsters to join us in December for the two-party finale of the Mistbound campaign and the conclusion to Port Miere's time in the Mittlenacht. Whether you have been with us the whole way, just want to get revenge for that time the Green Mana Dragon killed you with fire, or want to be part of the conclusion to last year's Final Dawn fallout - we'd love to have you.

There are two parties, one a Max 5250 and the other a Max 3k. The lower threshold is flexible according to player demand, and the higher threshold is intended to include those who have played the campaign whilst remaining as low as possible (we very much want it to be a mid-level event not a high-level one).

We are keen to make this a big event that can draw together the many threads of the campaign as well as its links into other plots, so book on today and let's make it a great end to the hard work of lots of awesome players and crew. smile.gif

--------------------
- Rebecca
PS: My inbox is full on purpose. Please email stantz[at]gmail[dot]com if you need to get hold of me.
PPS: I just published my debut novel (:O) - check it out here if you like historical fantasy! - https://goo.gl/9YFgyL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Jul 5 2017, 08:04 AM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

I am all over this!

Pete Long
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:48 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins