IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Am I able to monster tomorrow?, YP who has played adults before with permission to move up.
Josh0808
post Jun 17 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,102

So this is out of the blue.

I've had a trial for Adult players before so I think I'm allowed to head up but I cannot physically (and please don't say get immune the physical lol) book on to the event.

I'm kind of stumped as to what to do as I could either do this or show up and do effectively this in person.

I would've asked duncan today but he's on holiday.

I honestly don't know if this is permitted or not so I just need confirmation that I'm allowed to do this.

Thanks
~Joshua Westcott
EDIT: If so what time is the event as it's different.

--------------------
Josh Westcott
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jun 17 2017, 09:47 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 37

How old are you now? Do need to be 15 to be fully involved in adults for the insurance

--------------------
Rich

For extended length bookings and queries please use fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Josh0808
post Jun 17 2017, 10:18 PM
Post #3

Levy

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jun 17 2017, 10:47 PM) *
How old are you now? Do need to be 15 to be fully involved in adults for the insurance

Yeah, not quite 15 (Almost) but I was given permission to move up by duncan and even did an Adult dungeon once.

The post itself was me asking permission to monster as its a bit late.

I dunno, another YP moved up at 14 who was in the same dilemma as me, so I think it should be okay.

--------------------
Josh Westcott

+Quote Post
Orlock
post Jun 17 2017, 10:44 PM
Post #4

Levy

Member No.: 3,807

I suspect that any ref is going to want to get the nod from Duncan Josh but I am no authority on this - the only concern being the insurance for which I understand there is an age limitations placed upon it. I had the same situation with my daughter who had to wait until she was 15 to come down with me... this is not a slight against you, but purely the bureaucratic system at the caves which is beyond anybodies control.

Please don't take this as a slight though, your enthusiasm is very laudable :-)

--------------------
James

Things forbidden have a secret charm.

+Quote Post
Josh0808
post Jun 17 2017, 10:57 PM
Post #5

Levy

QUOTE(Orlock @ Jun 17 2017, 11:44 PM) *
I suspect that any ref is going to want to get the nod from Duncan Josh but I am no authority on this - the only concern being the insurance for which I understand there is an age limitations placed upon it. I had the same situation with my daughter who had to wait until she was 15 to come down with me... this is not a slight against you, but purely the bureaucratic system at the caves which is beyond anybodies control.

Please don't take this as a slight though, your enthusiasm is very laudable :-)

Yeah, okay I understand. I'll try to ask the same thing when Duncan's not on holiday so I can get that much desired "nod" lol

Thanks
~Joshua Westcott

--------------------
Josh Westcott

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jun 17 2017, 11:02 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 37

Hi Joshua,

Unfortunatly with Duncan away i am going to have to stick to the rules as i know them which means you need to be 15 to monster/play adults. I do appreciate your keenness and have checked with some of the young player referee's who said you are proberly ready however i dont want to get the caves in trouble with insurance and similar issues!

If you do hear back from Duncan while they are taking their well earned break from caves admin, then adults arrive about 9-9.30am and finish up around 6.30pm.

--------------------
Rich

For extended length bookings and queries please use fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Josh0808
post Jun 17 2017, 11:21 PM
Post #7

Levy

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jun 18 2017, 12:02 AM) *
Hi Joshua,

Unfortunatly with Duncan away i am going to have to stick to the rules as i know them which means you need to be 15 to monster/play adults. I do appreciate your keenness and have checked with some of the young player referee's who said you are proberly ready however i dont want to get the caves in trouble with insurance and similar issues!

If you do hear back from Duncan while they are taking their well earned break from caves admin, then adults arrive about 9-9.30am and finish up around 6.30pm.

Nah, I understand what the repercussions would be, it's fine.

If I could ask though, what day is Duncan back so I can get permission then?

Thanks
~Joshua Westcott

--------------------
Josh Westcott

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Jun 18 2017, 01:22 AM
Post #8

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

This may be to late now.... but

You can move up, but moving up is a one way trip, once you move up you have left young players.

(You can move back down in the near future for a one off to finish Laura's campaign but that would be the only exception)

Rgds

Duncan

+Quote Post
Josh0808
post Jun 18 2017, 11:32 AM
Post #9

Levy

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Jun 18 2017, 02:22 AM) *
This may be to late now.... but

You can move up, but moving up is a one way trip, once you move up you have left young players.

(You can move back down in the near future for a one off to finish Laura's campaign but that would be the only exception)

Rgds

Duncan

I know, I've seen a lot of YP's head up in the time I've been here, and they've never came back down to YP's so I thought that was the case.

Thanks and thanks
~Joshua Westcott

--------------------
Josh Westcott

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 11:59 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins