IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 26th & 27th May
RichFromant
post May 21 2018, 08:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

It is another 4 day week of cave fun this week, the weekend is looking short of monsters so any help will be much appreciated.

Tuesday
Tuesday club is back again, a max 1k being reffed by me. There is currently space for 1 more player and a couple of monsters if anyone wants to come join us for an evening of fun and pizza.

Thursday
An unbalanced 10k for all of you not in work being reffed by Sean C. Currently 8 players but only 1 monster, will need an a-ref or at least 1 more monster to ensure it runs without someone having to book off.

Saturday
Max 500 – Being reffed by BBB, it is full with a waiting list and has 1 monster booked, will need an a-ref and at least 1 more monster. There is a party list going on the boards for it.
Lady of the Stars Unbalanced Guild Special – Being reffed by Lee, currently only has 5 players and no crew, so needs some more of each.
Arcanum/Enclave Max 3k Guild Special – This also has 5 players and crew, is being reffed by Will P. Will keep an eye on these 2 but may end up having to be some form of merged dungeon.
Young Players - Has 6 people booked so far, could do with some more. Rich E reffing, needs a second ref.

Sunday
Max 2k – Being reffed by Paul B, currently has an a-ref and a monster so plenty of space for more to join the 5 players booked.
St Michael Max 11k Guild Special – Continuing the campaign being reffed by Will P, has 7 church members booked but currently no crew.

Further Ahead
Monday is bank holiday, a few people have mentioned doing a dungeon, which is a possibility, ideally needs a ref and some crew keen to get it running.
There is a Tuesday club next week as well as it is half term, currently has 7 players, an a-ref and a monster, it just needs that all important ref to ensure it happens.
On the 16th June we have the big tribal bash overland and BBQ, all the details are in the future events thread but it is need of a ref for the low section and some more crew.

Rumours and Gossip
Duncan is hoping that the dreaded large concrete beams will be arriving at the caves this week, if they do they will need a team of people to move them down to the new build area, so keep an eye out for a post from him with an update.
The 2 new Realm of Glass books are in stock at the desk, if you missed your chance to buy them over Super Saturday can get them now.

Not quite cave related, but is suitably geeky and winner of a Having a LARP Award, Knightmare Live is on at the Southbank Festival over the summer, I saw it last weekend and is very funny, well worth a trip for all of you old enough to remember the old kids TV show

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post May 24 2018, 07:31 AM
Post #2

So, the Thursday 10k is happening today, if anyone is at a loose end and wants to escape the rain head to the caves as space for more players and monsters

Saturdays young players has gained Pete S as the 2nd ref, still plenty of space for more to be involved.
The max 1k is full on players and has gained an a-ref and a monster but would welcome more monsters.
The LotsS and Arcanum guild specials are both still at 5 players and a ref each. I think the plan will be to merge the 2, but keep an eye out for confirmation from Duncan later today or tomorrow. Either way, at least 1 more monster will be needed for it to run.

Sundays max 2k is the opposite to all other events this weekend, it has a ref, a-ref and 2 monsters but unfortunately only 2 players so needs more players to run.
The St Mick dungeon is at 7 players still has a monster but needs an a-ref.

Monday, there seems to be enough keen to get something running, probably a max 3k but keep an eye on thread here for the details: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.ph...c=33264&hl=

Tuesday Club next week has got busy, 1 player and 1 monster spot left but also the all important ref spot still to be filled.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post May 24 2018, 01:47 PM
Post #3

Monday does now have a max 3k running, being reffed by Charlie B, people should book on to ensure it runs.

Saturdays dungeons have been merged, please let Lee know who you intend to play on it.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post May 25 2018, 03:09 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,026

Please consider me booked onto Monday, the booking is locked though so can't do it on site <3

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 25 2018, 03:32 PM
Post #5

Deity

Member No.: 25

Could really do with an second monster on the Max 500 tomorrow if anyone is free.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins