IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Thyrll the Faceless Blade - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thyrll the Faceless Blade
AlanG
post Apr 29 2012, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

During your great work within the Bildteve Highlands, has any members of the Church encountered the demon Thyrll the Faceless Blade?

Any information on this creature would be most helpful,

In faith,

Victor Somas
House Somas
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Apr 29 2012, 09:28 PM
Post #2

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

Yes - I'm pretty sure I killed it.

If it's the demon I remember, it annihilated one of the people who came to help us and was more than a little angry.

It's entirely possible I just remember destroying a different demon; I can commune to find out if needed.

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Apr 30 2012, 12:00 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 111

I do not believe any of you have ever met Thyrll himself, and if you had you likely wouldn't know of it. To my knowledge Almarissa has him caged away somewhere, such that she and her House might act without his influence upon them.

You are thinking of Bamael - The Desolate Wastes, the patron daemon of the House of Ash, who you have indeed slain.

Arvalath

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Apr 30 2012, 05:53 PM
Post #4

Plot Dump NPC

Thank you, Arvalath. Most demons look the same to me - dead.

Victor, thank you for the information you've sent me but I refuse to trust any correspondence from House Thyrll for all manner of reasons, regardless of what their individual circumstances might be.

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
MattJ
post May 1 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 472

Elaine,

I can understand the reasons you mistrust House Thyrll. I clearly remember our first journey into the highlands when we took the cradle. I suffered more than most of our faith at that time as Almarissa Vex, Shield of the Nameless Dead annihilated my body with dark magics. However, I have come to learn that the manner of our first outing was ill advised and ill prepared. Let us never forget that there are those who walk primus, tainted by undeath who also seek relief. House Thyrll is one such group. They stand wronged and tortured by House Nastenrul. It is our duty, and privilege to aid them. They seek release and Mortai will show them that mercy.

Teldor

+Quote Post
ethuil
post May 1 2012, 02:07 AM
Post #6

Plot Dump NPC

What relief is left but death, for those who are so tainted? What gift can we give them that is greater than a place in the bliss of the afterlife? It is not our place to tear them from it and bind them to this mortal world.

Your mercy is greater than mine, my love. I trust you.

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
MattJ
post May 1 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 472

If only that were true Eliane. My capacity for kindness and mercy bends and sways like a tree in a wind.

In the longer term we seek to restore House Thyrll to a living state so that they can re-establish their House and continue their line. Shoravall may well hold the secret to this. If we fail then we will have no alternative but to release House Thyrll from their state of unlife via the blade. However, we can only take this action should the rite of Shoravall fail.

Wretch

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:12 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins