IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Scarlene - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scarlene
Jasper
post Apr 4 2015, 11:21 PM
Post #1

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

I haven't been to Scarlene for a year or so but was pleased to visit the temple in Scarlene today. I love what the Prior has done with the place and very much approve of the direction our new 'High Priest' is taking the church.

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Apr 5 2015, 07:12 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 574

The temple was for the High Priests reference recently infiltrated and many of the faithful dominated, as well as this the secret place where Gysmo's body lies was ritually assaulted which caused the suppression of the marking on the city.

We have removed the issues however 3 of the faithful were regrettably killed - they have been laid to rest since. The alter spirit was killed but the faithful are ritually preparing a resirection of it.

Finally the marking is restored in the temple only at this time - with work I hope the brothers and sisters of the faith will spread the word and deeds of our Lady which will slowly strengthen its hold on the city again. It would be of great help if Gysmo was to manifest at some point in the city but I appreciate he is with our lady most of the time so we should all do what we can.

In Peace

Reason
Arch-Angel of mercy and light
Prior of Scarlene

+Quote Post
Will
post Apr 5 2015, 07:23 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 158

How strange that I did not know this, given my home is the Temple in Scarlene... I can only suspect I have been so busy out and about, tending those suffering at this difficult time that I have not been able to spend much time in the Temple itself.

Thank you Reason, your faith and service in her light are an example to us all.

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Apr 5 2015, 07:27 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 574

It was incredibly subtle - i also did not notice in my recent visits in the Temple

Reason

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:19 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins