IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Letter of Intent - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Letter of Intent, Brief for 9th August GS
ethuil
post Jul 28 2015, 12:35 PM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

With warm greetings to your Esteemed Company,

I write to you on behalf of a merchant house who wish, until an agreement is reached betwixt our factors, to remain nameless. I am sure that you can understand the need for prudence in these trying times for our beloved city, which is beseiged by the political consequences of the heavy-handed few.

It is my employer's wish to enlist the services of your Company for the resolution of five Problems the house presently faces. However, there is an added level of complexity for which they are prepared to pay your Company a premium rate: it is their wish that these Problems are seen to have been eliminated by a rival merchant house.

My employer understands and appreciates that the mercenary caste possess exceptional skills that have a tendency to leave a very obvious shadow wherever they walk. As such they wish me to express that these Problems must be resolved in a way that does not implicate the mercenary caste; such would render it impossible to paint a picture wherein their rivals are culpable.

Should your Esteemed Company be amenable to such a contract, I would be pleased to pass to you my employer's full briefing regarding the various Problems and the manner in which they would wish to see them resolved. Should you consider it outside your remit, then let us part amicably.

Yours faithfully,

Sunan Quintana
Blue Jay Factors
Deci

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:48 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins