Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saturday 16th, upcoming events
PhilB
post Nov 12 2013, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

So, this saturday, we have ended up with 5 events booked - and the caves only has 4 areas.

The 5th event booked was the unbalanced no-max/max 5250 goldbarrow closed dungeon, and was put up to see how much interest there was and enable it to run if one of the pre-existing events should not have had enough interest to run.

The other 4 events are all currently viable, and look like they will all run - and as such the goldbarrow event is cancelled and will need to be re-sceduled. We would normally leave such decisions until tommorow, but given the nature of the goldbarrow event (low points up to ultra poonts...) we wanted to fix in place what is actually running this saturday to allow all concerned to plan their weekends appropriatly.

Thanks,

Phil.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonof
post Nov 13 2013, 07:47 AM
Post #2

GSM

Member No.: 54

I said it privately but I saw the goldbarrow dungeon on the bookings before the stag do. Indeed there was a max 2k that was cancelled a while ago.

I understand from a business point of view but it seems very harsh to me to cancel a viable dungeon like this. Especially when the caves is big enough for 5 dungeons by splitting area A.

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
BBB
post Nov 13 2013, 08:30 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 25

If you've got enough refs and monsters for five dungeons then splitting Area A seems a decent enough solution.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 01:00 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins