IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Report of the shadows – The place below - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Report of the shadows – The place below, The Year of the Snake
Naga
post Dec 31 2013, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

- This is sent out to all of the clans and also reports are send to the embassy in Scarlene

The Report of the shadows – The place below

The Year of the Snake

The first quarter of the year was quiet and we saw only small movements with no major threats appearing in the shadows.

As the summer approached it was 10 years since renewal, the battle of the bridge and the loss of from that victory the loss of Hagashi.

We expected the seals to hold Longer but my uncle was gaining power from a new source one we have still not been able to track yet. Any attempt to look into the cause were met with mists and what appeared to be a void I have not seen before.
I mobilised the full weight of my armies during the summer months as we started to meet resistance when we were patrolling down in the shadows. More skirmishing was to be had throughout the summer but nothing of major Scale.

It was not until the blossom started to fall and I made a trip to the west that more issues started to happened. I received reports of the Rats in the south mobilising along with the Trolls and Naga. Something was disturbing them from their peace in the wastes. We sent scouts out to talk with them and to stop them marching north. When the scouts returned they said that they are taking it from the sea and they have seen the chaos coming and that it will be the ones that spend so much time in the sun are the ones that will bring it.
I have asked Su – Ling but he is not aware of anything being stolen from the seas and I am unsure what this refers to.

I was urgently recalled to the East as my scouts in the shadows were received reports of part of the Shadowlands being ripped from where it stood and Oni being taken via rituals and bound to new masters on primus. I am currently looking for more information but it seems that portals are being opened and ripping holes in the fabric of primus as they are not being opened correctly.

I have held the bridge in the shadowlands for over 10 years and we have lost and sacrificed many, there is a new army gathering down here under my uncle’s guide and they have been testing out defences over the past months. As I prepare to head to the imperial city for winter court I have prepared the defences and the bridge will hold. The power he is gaining is out of balance we knew the seals would only last so long as the land needs to be balanced and where there is light there must be darkness. But the Darkness spreading maybe its just small patches but many of the lost places are returning and people are coming back from the mists.

We are watching the shadows and are ready for the war that the finial dawn might bring stay in the light and don’t walk the dark paths are there is something there lurking that should not be.

If you have any questions I can be reached at winter court.

Lord Naga Yusaki
Daimyo of the Snake Clan
Guardian of the Shadowlands
The Last child
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:48 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins