IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
True Beliver/inner evil - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> True Beliver/inner evil, Quick Q
LiamS
post Feb 14 2020, 03:40 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,808

I can’t find what True Believer does but as it’s 1/day I wondered if it would work the same way as Lay Believer...

If I joined Cabal and used this could I pick a religion to have an affinity with and therefore save spending 40 points on Lay Believer?
Or is it like the demon touched benefit which specifically says is not Lay Believer.
Cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Feb 14 2020, 03:51 PM
Post #2

Deity

Member No.: 25

True Believer is (or at least I wrote it as) an addon to Ley Beliver, might have changed!

However it allows you, after 30s prep to cast a miracle upto 6th, of your alignment, that is on the miracle list of the Church you are aligned to.

In Cabal you get to choose the evil church at time of use so gives you a really big choice of potential miracles.

I think, off the top of my head, that the full details are in either EnGuard or Evolution Classes

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
LiamS
post Feb 14 2020, 03:55 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,808

QUOTE(BBB @ Feb 14 2020, 03:51 PM) *
True Believer is (or at least I wrote it as) an addon to Ley Beliver, might have changed!

However it allows you, after 30s prep to cast a miracle upto 6th, of your alignment, that is on the miracle list of the Church you are aligned to.

In Cabal you get to choose the evil church at time of use so gives you a really big choice of potential miracles.

I think, off the top of my head, that the full details are in either EnGuard or Evolution Classes

BBB

Thank you

I’ll get Lay Believer to show myself as one of the congregation and then weigh up the guild benefits for my evil scouty doings!

+Quote Post
MarkD
post Feb 14 2020, 04:51 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,413

Although if you're a neutral member of cabal I believe you can only cast evil miracles of up to 4th level.

Mark

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:30 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins