IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Halgar - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halgar, Planned expedition (next guild special)
Rachael B
post Jan 11 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

My dears,

As some of you may know I have very close ties to Halgar, both to the people, the city and to its governor.

To this end I am hoping that some of you may be able to help both the city and Governor Kenobi early in Februar.

I do not think there has been official word as yet, but I understand that there may be a couple of expediations planned for around the 16th of the month to benefit the city.

I would, with Dylans agreement, like to offer our familys aid on this day, in whatever form we can offer.

If any of you would be interested, please do let one of us know, and enter your interest on the guild roles. I may be able to return to Halgar in time, but I doubt very much that I will travel with you. However, I will do my best to be but a thought away.

Go Gentle all
Latona

(ooc Buggledexter G/S booked for 16th Feb as a Max 3k - If your interested in playing - or more to the point Reffing it - please book on)

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Jan 11 2008, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

Latona,

Should my assistance be needed or advisable, I will of course attend. Otherwise I will continue to see to my affairs in Gothiel.

May you ever walk in starlight,

Ignatius

OOC> i.e. I'll book on if there aren't enough max 3Kers and the threshold goes up. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:41 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins