IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Monika Nav Reinhart - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Monika Nav Reinhart, Intended target
duncanmatthias
post Feb 6 2014, 10:30 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Greetings to all you fine Ladies and Gents,

It is my intention to travel this Starsday, and as I am aware the below is one of the targets the group intend to "have at". I thought it prudent to do some preliminary investigations. You will find a brief account of my findings and the original information from our employer.

Who's with me? and do we have any information on a second target?

Rashid you lazy, ugly, incompetent servant you best me there!

Bartimeaus
Master of magics
Man of many talents
Vizier of great surprises

Name: Monika Nav Reinhart
Bounty: 10,000 grulls plus 20,000 grulls from the Circle.
Threat over view: Monika is attempting to enact the rituals to become a Green nail. Why this would be a specific threat is unclear, perhaps because of what her banes will be or because of the allies she is forming to do it.

Details of Individual: Monika is the member of the Hagreth. She joined after her father, Reinhart (a hedge priest), was captured and killed by mercenaries working for the Circle 7 years ago and she has been seeking revenge ever since. She has never had any love of the Empire, or the Circle, or indeed any of the baronial society. When younger she was regularly involved with various different hedge groups and cults, mostly those seeking to be allowed to live freely and without circle “persecution” (as they saw it). Her membership of the Hagreth marked a dramatic shift in her activities. Rather than fighting for people she simply began fighting against the Circle, Barons, and Grafs.

Initial direct scrying from a distance is tough, and dangerous, indirect scrying seems to work. It maybe when we are closer direct scrying is possible.

The latest reports of Hagreth attacks was in a small hamlet called Broken River, (this would seem a good place to investigate first and pick up the trail)

It is unclear if she will require a bane, and what that bane will be, but often these things tie to important events or tragedies in her life.
These seem to be; Spending time with her father aiding war victims, helping villagers with births and sickness, a hatred of war and bloodshed as a result of governments requiring more power, caring of others, The execution of her father in Kasnia and how it was used to trap her with him as the bait, her fathers actual execution by way of nailing to a tree and burning, her failure to save him due to a gang of circle wights, being forced to watch her fathers death, the symbol of the Hagrath (a square and half circle),

Additional scrying reveals she commands dark spirits and probably undead.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rob
post Feb 6 2014, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

My master has provided some advice

I will also be able to gather further information when we reach Scarlene from my sources there.

The Hagreth use trolls so we should bring means to defeat them. Spirits and fire tend to work in my experience. I have an artefact and a potion of fire blade but that is all.

We should bring means to counter curses and also to deal with undead. What in the way of priests of light do we have attending? I can bring scrolls of bless or undead dismissal, I am leaning towards the blesses however. I warn you that my ritual warnings will protect some of our companions from curses but will leave me I imagine unable to hold anything, unhealable, slow, smelling badly and in pain for much of the day...

I have received further scrying information from one of our former travel companions that I will read and then pass on here.

Ornthalas

--------------------

+Quote Post
giles
post Feb 6 2014, 03:56 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 68

I can cast the Fireblade spell and will attend,

Astanyax, Prince of Cities, Master of the Red Tower

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Feb 6 2014, 04:30 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 472

For anyone travelling to the Baronies on this particular errand, whilst you are there I would be grateful if you would make attempts to Strengthen Primus within the Baronies. I don't care whether you do this by ritual or by the closing of portals. I will happily pay a reward of 5,000 grulls to any mercenary who achieves minor success in such efforts and 10,000 grulls to anyone who achieves a major success in such endeavors.

Special Inquisitor Jacoby Stillwater

(OOC: 5,000 grulls if you get a Strengthen Primus Baronies CP or 10,000 grulls if you get 2 of them)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:40 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins