IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mercenaries required Starsday 30 Januar - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mercenaries required Starsday 30 Januar, IC Brief for Cursed Bloodlines 30/01
AlanG
post Jan 24 2016, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

To the stalwart Mercenary Community,

I seek a brave band of mercenaries to aid the Town of Gantrick and its people. The townsfolk and I have suffered greatly over the last 5-6 years but this last year has been terrible and enough is enough. In the last few weeks, we have seen an increase in murderous banditry and attacks by foul creatures of undeath. Alas the local Militia are undermanned and in dire need of help.

The town relies heavily on trade and less and less travellers are willing to visit Gantrick with the troubles we have been suffering. We need to put a stop to the bandits and find the source of the undead attacks.

I have managed to secure a hiring licence and the townsfolk and I have raised sufficient funds to ensure you will be well paid.

Anyone interested should meet me at the Temple of Selina the Blessed Light in the town of Gantrick on Starsday 30th Januar for further details.

Father Axel Lavigne

(OOC - I have booked the Goodly Temple all day, which will be the temple of Selina the Blessed Light, so gather there for brief. If anyone has any funky YP/non-standard stuff or player contracts they want to let me know about before Saturday, feel free to PM me or email at elfie3662@yahoo.co.uk)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:29 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins