IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Guild Special 30th May Brief - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Special 30th May Brief, IC Thread
Jan
post Apr 6 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Bridgewarden

Group: Members
Member No.: 238

Hail,

My name is Jorgen Klave, and I have a proposal for your Guild. I have in my possession a powerful binding ritual and the name of an incredibly ancient and powerful vampire. I will trade this rite and this name, plus all the components you will need to perform the binding, for a specific scroll from a place know to our companies divinations as 'The Fen's Edge' near Bildteve.

The Binding Rite will force the ancient and did I mention incredibly powerful Vampire into granting a boon, and the boon would be one of power, not simple grulls. Considering the vampire (you will note i have not mentioned the vampire by name) is a prisoner where it is at the moment, I would imagine it would be keen to grant you your desires in exchange for either service in greater freedom, or a return to the plane of undeath.

A certain amount of moral flexibility would be required to succeed in the whole endevour, and since the Church of Elbereth were unavailable, I came to yourselves. That was a joke. Ha Ha!

Jorgen Klave,
Davies Pathety & Sons
Publishers at Arms
Bildteve

--------------------
Jan McManus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:28 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins