IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Guild special on the 15th november - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Guild special on the 15th november
DavidFisher
post Sep 29 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

Hi all

I am thinking of playing this as a 2K shaman (45 / 15 life AC2 etc) and am wondering if it is going to be fun or not. Is 2K way below the rest of the players booked on?

Cheers

David
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
OxMatt
post Sep 29 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 48

On the last few Buggles I have played there has been a really wide points range (i.e. from Tanis/Latona/Kenobi to 1Kish) and it seems to have worked OK. Mostly because the high points characters around have lots of snacky abilities to stop other people dying/get in the way etc.

Not sure who's playing this time though - I'll be there as my 6K pure priest. I'd say book on!

Matt

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Sep 29 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #3

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

I'm booked onto this as Mar'Eth, so am hoping that Ian books on as Tsu-Ling so I can continue my route to godhood by perming my current God.

Ben

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Sep 29 2008, 03:01 PM
Post #4

Viper

Member No.: 36

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Sep 29 2008, 03:10 PM) *
On the last few Buggles I have played there has been a really wide points range (i.e. from Tanis/Latona/Kenobi to 1Kish) and it seems to have worked OK. Mostly because the high points characters around have lots of snacky abilities to stop other people dying/get in the way etc.

Not sure who's playing this time though - I'll be there as my 6K pure priest. I'd say book on!

Matt

I just want to clarify here - as Kenobi I have absolutely no points whatsoever on abilities (snacky or otherwise) to stop other people dying or similar, unless you count a couple of salmon leaps.

Julian

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jmw451 @ gmail.com if you want to reach me reliably

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Sep 29 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #5

Hero

Yeah, but you keep Latona alive, and she keeps everyone else alive. It works.

Allegedly Tanis keeps other people alive, but I tend to find myself rescuing him, so I'm not sure that that is actually strictly accurate. tongue.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

Matt

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Sep 29 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 111

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Sep 29 2008, 04:05 PM) *
Allegedly Tanis keeps other people alive

He does, by acting as a target =)

Huw

+Quote Post
post Sep 29 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #7

Group:
Member No.: 0

I'm playing a very standard -well stats wise- Human Sheahan priest whose less then a grand and have done before.

Hence I suspect you'll be fine smile.gif

Ed

+Quote Post
DanM
post Sep 29 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #8

Post Police

Member No.: 38

I'm currently booked onto this as Mr Whine himself, Anthony

~6k of Not-a-witch, not-a-druid, not-a-human, waste of space
Oh and he's easy to kill as well, really easy.

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Sep 30 2008, 08:58 AM
Post #9

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

I'm playing and was thinking about Gaxx (who does have some stuff to keep other people alive, I suppose, especially wizards). Or maybe Thomas. Idunno.

J

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
sonof
post Oct 20 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #10

GSM

Member No.: 54

Hello soon to be dead people,

A couple of things:

1) Monsters. More the better. Having monsters means I can set encoutners ahead etc. and bla bla bla. So if you can guilt trip, bribe, exploit, offer favours to, etc, anyone that would be handy.

2) Non-standards. There's a stickied post in the Elbereth guild boards, they are listed there.

3) When battleboarding please ensure you note specifically if you have any of the following immunities:

Aura of Defence
Prots
Strongholds
Alignment change
Spiritual Mastery
Information effects (and which ones)

That's it really.

Son of

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Oct 21 2008, 11:37 AM
Post #11

Hero

>Non-standards. There's a stickied post in the Elbereth guild boards, they are listed there.>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

unsure.gif ohmy.gif

Matt

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 21 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #12

Legend

Member No.: 52

Sweet time to see how a different spend and spec copes with the same content happy.gif

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Oct 21 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #13

Hero

Yeah, I already know how my spend copes with all that. It ends with someone saying "Is his res name Ignatius, or Ignatius Loyola?"

smile.gif

Matt

P.S. However, with reference to the original post on this thread, that is because I am (a) incompetent and (cool.gif far too willing to get into the front line as a pure priest.

+Quote Post
sonof
post Nov 5 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #14

GSM

Member No.: 54

I would start a new post for this, but for some reason at work I can't, hey ho.

For your reference I have grabbed the goodly temple for the brief.
This sill represent a small shrine to Elbereth (Wella ctually the "Star lady" as the people there call it) in a tribal village in the frozen north.
The tribe is called the Frozen tigers, and for the most part are not very talkative with you when you initially arrive.
The village has a wooden pallasade around it, and various buuildings within are decorate with stars, all roughly drawn, and several of the peopel with in wear stars on their garb.

It will basically be (all being well) time in from 10ish in the morning so you can go and role play (eewww) if you have to so we can get it out the way and avoid it interfering witht he dungeon.

Son of

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Nov 10 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #15

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(sonof @ Nov 5 2008, 01:54 PM) *
I would start a new post for this, but for some reason at work I can't, hey ho.

For your reference I have grabbed the goodly temple for the brief.
This sill represent a small shrine to Elbereth (Wella ctually the "Star lady" as the people there call it) in a tribal village in the frozen north.
The tribe is called the Frozen tigers, and for the most part are not very talkative with you when you initially arrive.
The village has a wooden pallasade around it, and various buuildings within are decorate with stars, all roughly drawn, and several of the peopel with in wear stars on their garb.

It will basically be (all being well) time in from 10ish in the morning so you can go and role play (eewww) if you have to so we can get it out the way and avoid it interfering witht he dungeon.

Son of

Hooray!

I grabbed a space!

Three options though, which is frustrating, Bradley (6k) Remstar (7k) or Branwen (8k)

Would much rather play Bradley, but he isnt a member,

Matt/Rachael, is there a guest slot going? Im not a member but am heavily involved in with the plot, so would make sense for me to be there if you'd have me...

If not, ill probably play branwen and just ignore plot and bimble.

Carlo

+Quote Post
StuartEaston
post Nov 11 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #16

Mercenary

Member No.: 105

QUOTE(sonof @ Oct 20 2008, 03:22 PM) *
Hello soon to be dead people,

A couple of things:

1) Monsters. More the better. Having monsters means I can set encoutners ahead etc. and bla bla bla. So if you can guilt trip, bribe, exploit, offer favours to, etc, anyone that would be handy.

2) Non-standards. There's a stickied post in the Elbereth guild boards, they are listed there.

3) When battleboarding please ensure you note specifically if you have any of the following immunities:

Aura of Defence
Prots
Strongholds
Alignment change
Spiritual Mastery
Information effects (and which ones)

That's it really.

Son of

You forgot resistances to destruction smile.gif

Stuart

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Nov 11 2008, 07:29 AM
Post #17

Legend

Member No.: 52

If we get you as Bradley or you buy Ley Believer as Branwen we can have the Elbereth guild items, or some of them at least.

Also Bradley can ensure I have a sword...but I haven't seen Branwen for a long time.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Nov 11 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #18

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

QUOTE(Carlo @ Nov 10 2008, 10:09 PM) *
Hooray!

I grabbed a space!

Three options though, which is frustrating, Bradley (6k) Remstar (7k) or Branwen (8k)

Would much rather play Bradley, but he isnt a member,

Matt/Rachael, is there a guest slot going? Im not a member but am heavily involved in with the plot, so would make sense for me to be there if you'd have me...

If not, ill probably play branwen and just ignore plot and bimble.

Carlo

There should be, though first dibs would be for Lucy if she wanted it, but I believe she'd rather not play Bea which is fine. So I guess.. but any pikey business and I'll boot you round the barrow.... wink.gif even if it might mean 5 minutes between kicks.. lol

Although on another note, we do seem to have lost a monster unsure.gif (who was also part of the Ref Team..lol.. See Lee, you're stating even scares the monsters! blink.gif ) So if anyone fancies coming along to monster for us I know Lee has already written the adventure, so it's only an email away from you!! and you'd still be in time to be part of the Ref Team!! (if you book today)

Rach

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Nov 11 2008, 10:57 AM
Post #19

Legend

Member No.: 155

I can book off to monster if needed.

Tim.

+Quote Post
post Nov 11 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #20

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Rachael B @ Nov 11 2008, 10:52 AM) *
There should be, though first dibs would be for Lucy if she wanted it, but I believe she'd rather not play Bea which is fine. So I guess.. but any pikey business and I'll boot you round the barrow.... wink.gif even if it might mean 5 minutes between kicks.. lol

Rach

I have two Buggles characters, and Bea is one of them, so whichever I play I'm not taking a guest slot. As it happens, I'm not playing Bea because I want to be at least vaguely useful for a change....

Lucy

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:36 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins