IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Starsday venture - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starsday venture
Carlo
post Feb 19 2015, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

To those travelling this Starsday,

Below I have a report from the Eagle Claw. They have performed their usual 2 hour mission before getting bored and have gotten back to me with the following.

"so we went in during daylight and there are all these ghosts floating around the House and we couldn't find anything about it, like a Blinkered Eye.
So we had a look around and moving slowly from the North were like all these undead in tatty black tabards, all rotted. To the South there were all these massive Salamanders and fire and flaming ghosts. What was weird was we thought about heading north, maybe fight a few undead or have Russell infiltrate, though he wasn't keen, but we kept getting ritually struck, it didn't really hurt but it was like a fever. Then we fought some undead and Happy got stopped from moving and got sick, and that never usually happens. At one point Russell felt compelled to have a go. Everyone was feeling out of sorts. I'd protect yourself against fire if you go South or against undead if you go North and be careful of using undead that way. They're all heading for that big hill or the Manor we reckon."

Unless anyone has anything to add, I will see some of you on Starsday.

Andric
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post Feb 19 2015, 11:57 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 68

You left out our call sign. Knew we should've black bagged Milly instead.

Squaaaaawwwk

reckon the Manor might've been warded but we don't really do that sort of thing.

Captain Max Falcon

+Quote Post
Christine
post Feb 20 2015, 12:19 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 110

What's the big hill? Probably important if the dead are heading there. Anyone know anything about the history of this place?

Without seeing them I can't get much of an idea of who this lot might have been, "tatty black tabards" is a lot of people after a bit of time dead.

Not keen on being burnt, though.

Liara

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Feb 20 2015, 07:03 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(giles @ Feb 19 2015, 11:57 PM) *
You left out our call sign. Knew we should've black bagged Milly instead.

Squaaaaawwwk

reckon the Manor might've been warded but we don't really do that sort of thing.

Captain Max Falcon

I thought that was a secret call sign. Guess not.

Milly's not cut out for the Eagle Claw... I'm pretty sure Sarge banned the use of books.

See you all on the morrow

Andric

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:54 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins