IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Cunning Plan - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cunning Plan, Anything You Can Do...
BBB
post Sep 16 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #1

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Right, So,

I've got this cunning plan. If the Myon lot want to make Bane weapons, then we should too, or perhaps more importantly find the method to forge armour that is resistant to Bao'Bane.

I've had a think about it and I'm pretty sure its doable*

We just need to organise the Church into looking into it.

So, Gerehand, Cealran, you guys up for some

I'm sure Cealran with his Senator hat on can get some money to pay for expeditions to start getting the materials we need to begin work.

What say you all? If you're up for it I'll chat to Nev, he's great at organising stuff and see if we can't get some of the guys or Knights to lend a hand.

Will

*Spoken to Mr Wilson he'll ref stuff for us if we want

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 16 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #2

Steve Louch

Member No.: 108

QUOTE(BBB @ Sep 16 2010, 01:19 PM) *
Right, So,

I've got this cunning plan. If the Myon lot want to make Bane weapons, then we should too, or perhaps more importantly find the method to forge armour that is resistant to Bao'Bane.

I've had a think about it and I'm pretty sure its doable*

We just need to organise the Church into looking into it.

So, Gerehand, Cealran, you guys up for some

I'm sure Cealran with his Senator hat on can get some money to pay for expeditions to start getting the materials we need to begin work.

What say you all? If you're up for it I'll chat to Nev, he's great at organising stuff and see if we can't get some of the guys or Knights to lend a hand.

Will
*Spoken to Mr Wilson he'll ref stuff for us if we want

If you can get the materials and work on it, i can help to manufacture personally or with The Marks of the Forge (my held of Warsmiths)

Sounds like a good reason to visit Forgetown, my Kingsmithy there and the Hallowed Forge will be a useful resource and the entertainment in the Cart and Hammer is second to none (well if you like the odd fight or two) wink.gif

My Primal links should work well with stuff to protect against the bane weapons and i can probably find some suitable ore in the First Mine that may work well.

I was planning to develop some armour in the near future myself

Jander

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 16 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 37

Count me in, will help any way i can. I actually have a dagger made of Bao'Bane, its currently buried under a whole lot of metal at my forge within Legend, since obviously not nice to have around in The Rest. Happy to bring that along to help with testing and such like when needed.

Fair few knights and other friends that would probably help if we asked them.

Gerehand

((OOC: Actually have the BaoBane dagger from the knights 3 day in July but haven't done anything with it yet as still waiting for the items from it to be done))

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
BBB
post Sep 16 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Stevelouch @ Sep 16 2010, 03:09 PM) *
My Primal links should work well with stuff to protect against the bane weapons and i can probably find some suitable ore in the First Mine that may work well.

I was planning to develop some armour in the near future myself
Jander

Primal Links? Is that some special sort of chain mail you not been telling us about? You holding out on us boss biggrin.gif

I was thinking more about churning out a slect few weapons and armour for mercenaries rather than stuff for equipping the legions.

Will

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 16 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #5

Steve Louch

Member No.: 108

QUOTE(BBB @ Sep 16 2010, 04:02 PM) *
Primal Links? Is that some special sort of chain mail you not been telling us about? You holding out on us boss biggrin.gif

I was thinking more about churning out a slect few weapons and armour for mercenaries rather than stuff for equipping the legions.

Will

As was i to start with, just offering some fine equipment and surrounding to do it in!

I have been supplied one of each of the weapons, the beo Bane one is definately not nice!

i need to decide how much longer to study it before i destroy it.

Jander

+Quote Post
ChrisAndrews
post Sep 16 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #6

Tiffer

Member No.: 34

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Sep 16 2010, 03:19 PM) *
((OOC: Actually have the BaoBane dagger from the knights 3 day in July but haven't done anything with it yet as still waiting for the items from it to be done))

Couldn't think of a decent way to set it as an item so in the end I think I just emailed Alan Wilson to say you had it.

Chris

+Quote Post
post Sep 16 2010, 10:50 PM
Post #7

Group:
Member No.: 0

Indeed he did.

OOC Remember i'm limited to the ISP from a dungeon and Bao'Bane ia a Alan Wilson TM so wont fit into heroes im afraid

Im thinking after speaking to BBB some protections and some Campaign bits and pieces and other goodies to make Bao'Bane less nasty (MAYBE:P)

Whatever you and i decide if you succeed you will achieve something positive.

Alan

+Quote Post
Jan
post Sep 16 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #8

Bridgewarden

Member No.: 238

QUOTE(AlanWilson @ Sep 16 2010, 11:50 PM) *
Indeed he did.

OOC Remember i'm limited to the ISP from a dungeon and Bao'Bane ia a Alan Wilson TM so wont fit into heroes im afraid

Im thinking after speaking to BBB some protections and some Campaign bits and pieces and other goodies to make Bao'Bane less nasty (MAYBE:P)

Whatever you and i decide if you succeed you will achieve something positive.

Alan

OOC (and sticking my nose where it shouldnt be) but if You want to email me the Baobane stats Alan, along with mitigations by skills then it could be added to the menace report for Myron for when *other* referees ask for info, just to keep things consistent, but only if you want to smile.gif

--------------------
Jan McManus

+Quote Post
post Sep 17 2010, 12:40 PM
Post #9

Group:
Member No.: 0

Ive sent jan a Mail

bao'bane is out there if you look hard enough (non standards the knights)

And come Saturday i think ill publish the effects properly or ask Jan to as it will start becoming a threat.

Alan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:37 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins