IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
House Rekthenan & the Vale - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> House Rekthenan & the Vale, IC
ethuil
post Nov 28 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

Dear all,

I think it is true to say that today was very difficult. For a lot of people it was also very painful, even to the point of death. But our Lord is so very proud of all that you - that we - achieved today. There is so much that is tainted and corrupted in the Highlands and each day that we journey there, light and goodness shines there all the brighter. So yes, we will feel sad for the people that died, and we will bear the pain that we undergo - but we will do it knowing that this is right and good and that there is someone up there who is so utterly, completely proud of us.

I want you all to remember this, and know that I say this with His voice, because when we go through such stressful and scary times, we can take out our fear and frustration and pain on one another. I want you to remember that though your brothers and sisters in faith might lash out at you with words, they are still your brothers and sisters and they still love you.

Don't be upset; take it as an indication of their trust in you that they are able to share their emotions with their family. This especially applies when things get fraught with panic and we are called on to perform to the best of our ability and sometimes beyond. We must all make sure we are our best, but as long as you strive with all your heart to achieve that then there is nothing more that can be asked of you. Indeed, there is nothing more that He would ask of you.

That's me done with the speech making, I think. I just, you know, especially with Teldor's speech this morning which as usual was not only wonderful but also quite apt (do you have some sort of scrying power we don't know about?) wanted to say it. And He wanted me to remind you. So consider yourselves reminded that you are all loved, unconditionally.

Maybe we should use this space to gather all the information we got today - I've got some of it and will get to it soon - and then report any other scrying.

On this of all days, may you be always embraced by the Sun - even when he is hidden from view.

Eliane Solmourn
Voice of Mortai
Daughter of the Sun

PS: What I've said goes for all of those who travel with us, not just the faithful. Even if you don't worship Him, He still sees your hearts as he does ours.

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Martinj
post Nov 29 2010, 01:48 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 734

I've just woken up from the nights of celebration Matthew and I had committed ourselves to, and once the hangover's gone I'll be going through the paperwork we uncovered and updating my personal notes before I circulate these amongst the rest of the Church and those that journey with us.

As Eliane mentions our fight was not without loss, but we have greatly weakened another House, found further allies, rescued innocents, gained new information and the means to uncover more. Once this has been examined we must consider the next step in our plan of action. For now, the people of Scathis Vale should be safer from attack - I would very much like to help free those of the House of Chains from their bondage, and crush the House of Splinters in order to prevent the attacks they send against the tribespeople of the Highlands.

For the record, I believe there may have been information to be gleaned from the undead I released from its suffering at the end of the day, but it sounded pained and I didn't want to force it to suffer any longer. I will attempt to commune to discover what I can. This is the creature that House Allockra wished 'released', I suspect the House is misleading us with their letter - and that the creature had some measure of their secrets.

In Faith,
Francis Birch

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Nov 29 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #3

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

Well. I'm very sorry to those people here in the Cradle that I woke up with the vision I had in the middle of the night. It felt really quite real and that threw me slightly. I'm barely used to psychics speaking to my mind let alone having such vivid dreams. I think I've managed to decipher it a bit now so here is what I can tell from it.

The dream was about the place where Ullembrae died, or at the least where he finally left Primus. A man went there - I could not tell who he was but the sand creatures could not see him, or even the guards stationed outside the manor. I suspect he is at least partly kin with the Moon to be able to hide so easily.

He had a ritual candle which was black, but burnt with a silver light instead. He prayed over it with some incense and I couldn't catch what he said, mostly because it wasn't in a language I recognised. Eventually the candle burned away and from the shadows it made, a woman stepped out.

I believe - no, I am certain, in fact, that it was Eccaria. She is to the Moon what Ullembrae was to the Sun. She spoke for a while, and then an image of Ullembrae appeared and embraced her. I can't and don't want to try and put into words the emotions that were there because I felt them as keenly as if they were my own. Then Ullembrae, or the image of him, faded away - but glistened a little within a necklace that Eccaria was wearing.

This leads me on to something else - the necklace and bell that we found.

The necklace contains an image of Eccaria. I haven't yet tried to see if I can speak to her through it and make sure she knows what happened to Ullembrae, but as I think she wears a similar one it's possible. I would like to return it to her at some point, but that is perhaps a less pressing matter.

As for the bell - that is imbued with the power of the Sun. I believe I will be able to use it to imbue a blade not only with the power of the spirits but also with the Sun's light itself. This, I suspect, will be of great help against the undead - perhaps with a little more work I would even be able to call forth a sword purely made of sunlight...however for several reasons I think it's probably best that I don't do that. Mostly I don't think I would let it out of my hands and that might go badly.

I plan to go and talk to Collumbyne and Alliessa. Is there anything else that needs doing?

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:22 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins