IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Pre-8th Thanks - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pre-8th Thanks
MattWest
post Jan 20 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 653

Jules, Tony, Mark, Elizabeth, hope I got everyone's names right... thanks guys! Also party!

We had a bit of an elf-and-safety issue with some undead, sorry I didn't realise you were trapped until too late, but knowing now that you could only take four blows at that point, I'm afraid there was zero chance of a successful rescue! Faeries do not tend to make great warriors...

And I have learnt over the past 8 days that chainmail is SO much more viable than plate!

Matt aka Mudjaw

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stomperwombat
post Jan 21 2018, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,896

QUOTE(MattWest @ Jan 20 2018, 11:18 PM) *
Jules, Tony, Mark, Elizabeth, hope I got everyone's names right... thanks guys! Also party!

We had a bit of an elf-and-safety issue with some undead, sorry I didn't realise you were trapped until too late, but knowing now that you could only take four blows at that point, I'm afraid there was zero chance of a successful rescue! Faeries do not tend to make great warriors...

And I have learnt over the past 8 days that chainmail is SO much more viable than plate!

Matt aka Mudjaw

Thanks to all for a great day!

Sorry Rob for not protecting your back, but I did only have a quarter of your TBLP at full health and was a scout class with no spirit to be healed.

Sorry to Tony as well for getting you in the eye ( it was a small target, it must have taken great skill!) I have heard that some walnut coffee cake is in order to help you regenerate?

Thanks to Jules for reffing, but no more moss pleeaassssse!

Stomps

+Quote Post
GNW
post Jan 26 2018, 05:36 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,146

Big thanks for all involed it was lots of fun.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins