IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
De-brief from the max 500 guild special - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> De-brief from the max 500 guild special
DavidFisher
post Sep 29 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

Greeting to all those that aided Alguz this Starsday past.

The thanks of the City goes to you all. To the fallen, Garath, Fred and Garavaine, who gave his final death, words of thanks will never be enough but they are sent with heart felt sorrow at your pain and suffering.

Several small fires started in the city on Starsday evening, apparently The Taken had prepared this day to launch their first attack on the shrines of Talthar. These were easily quelled and little damage was done. Without their leaders, the attacks were poorly enacted and easily thwarted.

I am pleased to say Frederick Day was arrested on Starsday evening as he caroused with several minor nobles. While there was some confusion and a little drink lead resistance from his associates, he is now safely behind bars awaiting the magistrates justice.

I understand The Taken leadership, was a cabal of 5. As only Wendy Jones was not met, I can only assume she re-summoned Edwin de Zwart as this letter was left in my office last night…

To the Church of Mortai

While beaten in Alguz, I am far from finished. There will be another time and another chance for me to succeed. Watch yourselves for I will now spend my time and resources working to destroy you and those you hold dear.

Bastion will be summoned and you will all kneel before him

Edwin

I advise gathering your strength and preparing your church, it seems you have found an adversary

Sergeant Henry Outfin
House Omacron
Westgate Watch House

OOC: I am writing 3 overlands to run next May, June and July (max 1K, 1.5K and 1.5K). Hope to see you all there!
Hugs
David
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Sep 29 2008, 02:04 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

Greetings All,

Just to echo Sgt. Outfin’s message of sorrow for the loss of our fallen and glad tidings at their return. I hope to build a shrine in the city soon and there will be a plaque dedicated to our fallen, may they never be forgotten.

Again my thanks to you all for a job well done.

We will meet again soon to finish The Taken off for good. As Edwin has been returned yet again! We will be better prepared for him next time.

In protection
Lithmore
Guild Sire of Mortai

OOC: See you all then, if not before!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:21 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins