IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Word from House Kilgrave - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Word from House Kilgrave, (OOC Debrief of sorts and choice of what to do next)
AlanG
post Jun 22 2019, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

All OOC -

Harold 'The Hatchet' Kilgrave lets all those who took payment to look into disappearance of Lucan Kilgrave, that he will be hiring again. Harold has discovered much from Vordrose Deldar, the leader of the Netherkin race. I will post more about what he has found out in others posts on campaign forum for those to read if interested.

The important stuff that will relate to the hire and getting Lucan back is as follows -

Lucan was thrown into a bowl of judgement by the Brocaman. These bowls either drown the unworthy or turn the 'saveable' in the Cleansed. The Cleansed, can be of any race but no longer have any racial abilities linked to that race. They will discern as either goodly or neutral (As the cleansing ritual moved their original alignment one step towards goodly). The crystals they have in their foreheads are grey in colour and they possess no mental abilities bar the ability to send and receive messages. Vordrose has looked into Lucan's location and discovered that he was taken back to Broca by a Brocaman General called Gallus Talmudius. The Cleansed are often used as servants or cannon-fodder type troopers by the Brocaman.

The war between the Brocaman and the three 'free' races would vastly hinder any attempts to get Lucan back and then there is issue of him now being a Cleansed....

Harold has agreed to help Vordrose in his fight with the Broca as long as it eventually helps rescue his son or enables the party to bring back his body. Clearly House Kilgrave doesn't have the resources to wage war against the Brocaman empire so will be looking to pay a group or groups into doing tasks to swing the war against the Brocaman (Think gorilla warfare tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, and hit-and-runs). Unfortunately, you missed the opportunity to poison the entire Brocaman garrison on Suter or send the angel of the Sacred Heart to General Gallus Talmudius, who would have slain the angel and been hindered by the 'Broken Heart' miracle (Which would have stopped him harming any living being whilst he had a spirit for a year).

What needs to be done is aid the three 'free' races by weakening the Brocaman, allowing you to locate Lucan, destroy the crystal bowl of judgement (Which Vordrose believes could free Lucan from being a Cleansed, though its never been attempted before) and deal a massive blow to those responsible for harming Harold's son. So you have a choice as to what you would like to do next.....

On the last dungeon, you got a shell that now has a trapped scream of a siren in it and you killed General Gallus Talmudius's son Quintus. You also have some very potent poison (Whoever has the bottle from dungeon, please can you bring it back and give it to me, as its my prop rather than the caves! smile.gif ) You can find more about the world you will be going to and the races there in others posts but options are -

Use the shell in a rite to destroy the crystal shards that surround the Netherkins home in the Hellmore forests. The crystals are preventing most attempts to create undead in the area and stopping the Netherkin raising the Merloc's sunken armada

Or....

Attempt to free the demon worshipped by the Cairns, Deermat the Bloodied Conqueror, by using the blood of 4 members of the Brocaman Emperor, Maximo I's family. You already have 1 blood sample as Quintus, is related to Maximo. General Gallus Talmudius is Maximo's cousin. Then try and unite the tribes of the Cairns into fighting the Brocaman.

Please can anyone booked to play the next one, post below or PM me asap as to what their preferred choice would be before 8th July. I will then start writing the next dungeon with the option chosen by the majority!

Thanks,

Alan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Abel
post Jun 23 2019, 09:58 AM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

We put alot of effort into getting the Si"man"'s scream, so i think it would be best suited to continue that with shattering the crystals and freeing the Netherkin.

My thoughts smile.gif

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
LiamS
post Jun 23 2019, 10:29 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,808

Uniting tribes is a politicians game which I don’t need to be involved in.

I’ll go with destroying crystals even if it means it allows armies of undead to be raised along with an armada...

Sharp

+Quote Post
giles
post Jun 23 2019, 10:30 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 68

Deldar was the one you tried to kill I think smile.gif

Happy to go with shattering the crystals though. Or if we freed Deermat we could bind it to our service?

+Quote Post
chrisC
post Jun 23 2019, 01:31 PM
Post #5

Levy

Member No.: 134

I’ll go with destroying crystals even if it means because it allows armies of undead to be raised along with an armada...

--------------------
Chris Cav

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Jun 23 2019, 01:41 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Giles is right, Vordrose Deldar is one Jules tried to kill but as leader of Netherkin, he focus is on doing all he can to free his race from Brocaman.

Deermat is demon worshipped by Cairns in godlike way e.g. they believe he is all powerful deity. Not saying the party couldn't tried binding him but would be hard.

Getting the tirbes united wouldn't be at all political as they don't really respect order or rules of any kind so would likely be a display of strength/getting them excited about a battle against a common enemy.

4 for Netherkin so far smile.gif

Alan

+Quote Post
Cildan
post Jun 24 2019, 05:47 AM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 71

I would rather not have anything to do with undead, as I can't really do anything to them :-(
but I will go along with the majority

Lucan

--------------------
"I used to be normal, but I found the cure"

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Jun 24 2019, 12:41 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

This thread is all out of character folks so please avoid posting as your character.

Feel free to start another IC thread if you want.

QUOTE(Cildan @ Jun 24 2019, 06:47 AM) *
I would rather not have anything to do with undead, as I can't really do anything to them :-(
but I will go along with the majority

Lucan

+Quote Post
Abel
post Jun 24 2019, 01:50 PM
Post #9

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

QUOTE(giles @ Jun 23 2019, 11:30 AM) *
Deldar was the one you tried to kill I think smile.gif

Happy to go with shattering the crystals though. Or if we freed Deermat we could bind it to our service?

Guys a turd, likely to try and kill him again, but smarter next time. But for now willing to let bygones be bygones as long as he is wink.gif

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Jun 24 2019, 08:51 PM
Post #10

Mercenary

You would probably guess IC that Vordrose has very likely had several attempts made on his life by would-be allies given the 3 free races were often in conflict but like all good leaders, he will do pretty much anything for betterment of his people. He looked shocked/mildly annoyed before rather then aggressive and vengeful.

Looks like the majority want to tackle Crystals!

Alan

+Quote Post
MorZak
post Jun 25 2019, 09:26 AM
Post #11

Levy

Member No.: 329

Well destroying the crystals will potentially lure some Brocaman out hopefully with the necessary blood..
But with the sirens call we can hold the netherkin to ransom.
Bit beyond my intelligence though.
Zak

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Jun 27 2019, 04:49 PM
Post #12

Hero

Member No.: 57

My OOC vote =

1 - Siren's scream
2 - Crystals

M

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:18 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins