IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief - 10th June - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Brief - 10th June, ~Mistbound Spin Off Series Part 1~
Gordon
post Jun 4 2017, 06:17 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Mercenaries,

The Empire seeks your aid. Under the behest of the Inquisition of the Glorious Empress hire is offered to those vitae blessed individuals for Starsday 10th June.

Following the movement of Port Miere into Mittlenacht for its own protection at the Dawn a number of anomalies have been located and mapped within the city. Excellent work by mercenary groups with varying personnel has seen the investigation and resolution of a number of those anomalies associated with places and structures of significance. Work continues under the auspice of Inquisitor Wilton towards addressing these remaining anomalies.

I have been appointed to assist Inquisitor Wilton and support all additional actions required from the Eastern Waystation to further accelerate the pace of resolutions within port Miere.

To facilitate further successful actions within Port Miere anomalies outside of those places of significance have been placed within my remit. Investigations have resulted in the decision to seek to address anomalies #38, #36 and #31 with some urgency.

All mercenaries with previous experience of the complexity of the Port Miere situation either from the Dawn or with investigations since are openly welcomed with their knowledge.

Hire will be offered by myself from within the shielded chamber of the Eastern Waystation.

Prompt arrival by the 10th hour is expected to ensure relevant preparations and investigations can be made through Inquisitional tools made available to you.

Inquisitor Septus Grey

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Ferro
post Jun 4 2017, 08:22 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,812

*gulp*

This whole thing has been an incredibly scary experience but I guess that's how you become a hero....If it was easy, it wouldn't need any heroes. Hopefully I can meet some. I'd like to meet others like Liara and Mr Bee-Man. They will be my heroes when they die. Not that I want them to die!!!!

What was I saying?

Oh yeah......The people of the land need us. I'll be there!!

Kiwi

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 4 2017, 09:29 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 110

Cheers Kiwi, but if we could all not talk about me dying, that would be great. You know, because a desire to not die is clearly why I've signed up here. All a bit late really. Anyway, if you can go, that'd be grand, not much chance of me getting out from the look of it.

Inquisitor Gray, any chance of any information on anomalies 38, 36 and 31? I know Louhi's lot took the notes on the second tier of anomalies, but can anyone actually remember anything they wrote down? Happy to try and think about it, try and put it together with what we already know, or answer any questions those who are taking the hire have. I should have the report from last time out tomorrow if that helps at all.

On which note, any chance the famous Inquisition slush fund can spring some extra grulls for a decent written report from anyone who goes on the 10th? If not I can pay myself, suppose I'll only spend it on drink or scriptures (near enough equal levels of religious importance, as it goes) otherwise.

Liara
68th

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jun 4 2017, 09:46 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 52

Liara,

#38 is an instance of twin anomalies being housed within a single structure, that which forms a set of warehouses by the docks.

#36 is within a building close to the citadel itself, upon the map it has a "tooth" like appearance for what of a poor description

#31 is located up one of the piers of the docks itself.

A written report will be rewarded accordingly and expected from those undertaking the hire and intended to speak of that in person to those attending, should you wish to contribute to the remuneration I am sue we can find the required forms to allow you to do such without causing any further entanglements with the Imperial Law for you and embarrassment to your official rank which I have ignored as I am aware you prefer.

Inquisitor Grey

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 5 2017, 06:58 AM
Post #5

Legend

Inquisitor Grey

Thanks for that - none of those things have enough of a description of the anomaly to relate to anything else we've done so far - we've dealt with anomalies in similar locations (the docks), but unless its been obvious from study of the anomaly, physical proximity hasn't meant they were of a similar type, if you see what I mean.

In terms of important things to keep in mind, I'd suggest the mercenaries be reminded of the following -

* The alfar want to leave the city but can't at the moment. There is a fairly uneasy truce with the human population, and the alfar are imposing a curfew. Clearly it isn't ideal that there is an occupying force in an Imperial city, but if a fight is started against the alfari it will not be won, and the citizens of Port Miere will suffer as a result. This has been confirmed on several occasions by scrying.

* The alfari follow the Chosen Five, who are the Chosen of the Reavergod. One is dead (Ilmater), one is working for Certizal (Louhi) and the others - Mielikki, Tapio, Achramas - are aware of previous mercenary activity and have been working with us.

* There are agents of the Shadow of First Evil, Certizal, in the city, stirring up trouble and generally doing evil. Their leader is Louhi, late of the Chosen Five, who also uses the title Exalted Darkness. They often wear masks, for some reason. Certizal itself can deceive scrying, hopefully it won't be an issue but bear it in mind.

* Some of the potent corrupted angels of Certizal can only be killed with evil spirits. Which I'm not going to advocate, because evil, but we have found out through scrying that because they are still angels, unholy water would do the trick.

* Otherwise we would be interested in any information about an unknown entity that appears as a ribbon of darkness, which corrupts but is not Certizal (although it may be present in the same places) and a creature called The Watcher of Ages. We don't know and can't find out more about them.

Hope that helps, I've tried to keep it brief - not intended to be patronising and people are welcome to read all the long reports, but that can be a lot to wade through. If Dusk or anyone else wants to chip in with any key points I might have missed, that'd be to the good.

Liara
68th

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Jun 5 2017, 10:00 AM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 242

Kiwi,

According to my family, I already died forever several months ago, so feel free to have an experiment and see if you can call on that heroism if you like.

"Mr Bee Man"

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Jun 5 2017, 11:31 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 111

The Inquisition will, as Inquisitor Grey has stated, provide additional funds for written, detailed reports - indeed such are extremely important when multiple different group are working towards a common goal and it is our general practise to always offer such. Accurate information is often the difference between success and failure on such large-scale issues.

Nexus
Lord Inquisitor

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 5 2017, 12:07 PM
Post #8

Legend

Thank you for confirming that, Lord Inquisitor. Someone more afflicted with avarice than I would make an hefty application for report back-pay, but I am well aware of the dangers of pushing one's luck, and in fairness I write these things down so I will remember them, as I am rarely able to carry books of notes about with me. If anyone bothers to read through them, it is a bonus, but not expected.

Liara

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 7 2017, 10:05 AM
Post #9

Legend

In the hope of making Starsday's mission run smoothly, I've made Achramas of the Chosen Five aware that there will be mercenaries present in the city as part of the ongoing mission to return Port Miere and resolve the anomalies. She's been working with us and I took the view that it was better for those commanding the Reavers (who want the overall Miere mission to succeed, so that they can leave) to know this, to avoid any possible unfortunate incidents.

Liara

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:05 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins