IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Item of power identification and sign-off for distribution - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Item of power identification and sign-off for distribution, A request from today's hire at Sellaville
BenG
post Mar 1 2020, 07:39 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,995

Dear Colleagues

I would request some assistance with the identification and if appropriate, sign-off of some items taken today from a hire we engaged in from Sellaville, Whilst investigating a demon realm, we recovered 2 items of magical power which I then took to ensure that they were properly checked prior to distribution.

I may have ruffled a couple of feathers in the process but it was just a bit of fun (soooooooo much nobility today it was making me squirm!)

Anyway, I would really appreciate someone with the relevant expertise examining these two objects and letting me know whether they are safe for me to distribute to the mercenaries who very ably and bravely assisted on today's hire.

I don't know proper protocol for this so any advice appreciated!

My thanks in advance!

Monty
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Mar 1 2020, 09:07 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 158

Monty,

I will be happy to receive, examine and judge these objects.

Drak'Zit
Imperial Seer

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
BenG
post Mar 1 2020, 09:23 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Thank you Drak’Zit, I’ll get them into your hands and your judgement would be appreciated

(OOC I’ll get Ian to ping you the details when decided)

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Mar 1 2020, 09:53 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,516

We would just say that not every trinket found on a mercenary hire requires the attention of,
or should be brought to the Department.

It is usually quite clear when something is dangerous. Powerful curses, objects that represent a clear danger to the Empire, rituals of mass destruction and the like are our focus.

Likewise using the Department as any kind of excuse to “acquire” trinkets, as a prank or otherwise, would be an unwise mistake to make again.

Whilst we will gladly secure any and all artefacts turned in for the benefit of the Empire, such objects should be yours to dispose of in the first place.

We are Hive

Mentatus

+Quote Post
BenG
post Mar 1 2020, 10:11 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Thank you Mentatus

I’m very new to all of this so wanted to be safe rather than sorry with artefacts from a demon realm.

Oh, and I definitely wasn’t using DORAC’s name in my prank, that was all me but I did want the items looked at!

This is the first time I’d found something that had the potential to be tricky and didn’t want to miss a trick!

Will be more careful in future!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:10 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins