IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Blessings Be - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blessings Be
Will
post Nov 2 2015, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in faith,

First off, my deepest thanks to Reason for enabling us to restore Gizmo's mark to Scarlene. The city feels so much more at peace and it fills me with joy to see it so.

Secondly, my thanks to those, new and old, who joined me on our guild outing a few weeks ago, ensuring the continuing strength of the Church. In particular, I note the contributions of Tirak, who gave of his own vitae to enable another to live.

Thirdly, I have been blessed by our Lady such that there is no limit to the number of permanent blessings I can place on Church members, so please do not hesitate to ask. If you are also willing to spend a very small amount of your time training with me, I can also mark you permanently, granting you magical and spiritual protection, making you harder to kill and allowing me to summon you or your body to my side if you are in trouble.

Finally, I have now mastered the restore life miracle such that there is no mercenary I cannot return, assuming they have enough vitae remaining. I may also always restore people such that they count as fated. Please direct any you know who require my aid in my direction and I shall be more than happy to oblige.

With mercy

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:50 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins