IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
August Downtime/13th August - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> August Downtime/13th August
ethuil
post Jul 19 2017, 12:24 PM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

We've reached the point in July where there would have been a dungeon if there was a dungeon - because we don't have one this month, and because of the events during the last event, we have a slightly different thing. Kind of a downtime turn. Specifically:

Now is the time to decide what you are doing - or not doing - about Rachane's knowledge of Chibueze's location.

Technically the deadline for this is 'before the next dungeon'. IC, it happens a bit prior to that date - you can consider this 'now' to be "the point at which you realise you need to do something now or you will lose the opportunity", if you see what I mean. I'll work out the precise timing of things based on what happens and let you know what they are.

I am not going to suddenly pop up and go 'surprise, he beat you!'; your characters would clearly be conscious of deadlines, and would almost certainly have more free time to devote to resolving it than you the players do (this is why I have not pushed you to decide thus far, and left discussions to happen organically). So you should feel free to have any further discussions you want to about it over the next few days and then make a decision based on that.

Once that is done and you have the writeup back, you should then decide what you're doing next dungeon - I mention this because you might want to be thinking about it now, with the understanding that you might change your minds after the resolution to your downtime.

It would really help me to have your decision on both ASAP, as with the scheduling skills of a master planner I have booked the next dungeon for two days after what is probably the biggest day of my life thus far. Oops. We'll get through it wink.gif

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jul 23 2017, 08:05 PM
Post #2

Plot Dump NPC

Bumping this as I really do need an answer ASAP - I would like to give you the writeup before I go away on Thursday so that when I return the following week I know what the dungeon will encompass.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Aug 1 2017, 02:32 PM
Post #3

Plot Dump NPC

And another bump. I'm afraid I can't give any more time and still have enough to write you a dungeon of acceptable quality.

You have until tomorrow to tell me what you're doing, otherwise I will make a guess based on things you have already discussed (and I'd rather not have to).

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
Christine
post Aug 1 2017, 03:26 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 110

Will try and get something written tonight. My quiet week of writing time turned into a frantic week of gin-sharking smile.gif

C

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Aug 4 2017, 10:44 AM
Post #5

Plot Dump NPC

Due to my need to write a dungeon somewhere in the next week of insanity, I need to know what you want to do by this Sunday.

At present I am assuming that you are finishing anomalies 10 and 8 (from what we'll call "the Citadel flow chart group") and then going onto the Shrine to the Netter. You have time to do 1-2 more anomalies or 'other things'.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
Christine
post Aug 4 2017, 02:41 PM
Post #6

Legend

10, 8 then the Netter shrine was as far as I'd got - we don't iirc have a lot of details on the others. Will have a look.

C

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Aug 12 2017, 10:44 AM
Post #7

Plot Dump NPC

If anyone has pre-dungeon comms, including adventurer style things, now is a good time to send me them.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
Christine
post Aug 12 2017, 11:46 AM
Post #8

Legend

Sadly my comms usually consist of asking Huw, who isn't playing sad.gif Carlo might have some though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:37 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins