IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Reborn - a new man! Free of sin! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Reborn - a new man! Free of sin!
post May 7 2016, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Brothers and sisters, I have been blessed by Michael, I have been reborn and my sins have been washed away.
I am now a holy man, my powers as primal theft, have been blessed in to the creators hands to do his bidding. I will not stop till his will is done, I stand here blessed with my divine power to enact the work of St Michael and Anarchus's bidding.

I have a vast wealth of grulls/magical scrolls - if anyone needs anything let me know. I will be making a injection of funds in to the stores.

Thank you al for the moral support and thank you for changing my views on life. There is hope for all, apart from enemies of Michael, of which I will destroy, firstly when I meet Drazik, priest of the destroyer I will destroy him in the name of the creator!!

Radah of Michael
Mantle of Life
Primal Theft
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
dnsmantra
post May 7 2016, 11:33 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

These are glad tidings indeed. It reinforces my belief that good will always eventually prevail. Sometimes it takes swords, sometimes words, sometimes simply time. It has been many long years since I took up my mace and travelled the land, but as I sit here, old now and tired, this news has brought a welcome smile to my face.

Oswald

+Quote Post
Rob
post May 8 2016, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 115

Apologies for the intrusion Anarchus but a fellow Knight and St Michael priest informed me of this miraculous news!

Really Radah? How convenient

There is a larger gathering of mercenaries next week including Saladin and Thor and you don't want them to get rough with you

A couple of weeks back you were espousing the wonder of your villainy and all the people you have murdered - now out of nowhere you have found the light

A self proclaimed master of deception, hunted by the law now seeks to hide behind the skirts of those most likely to chase him away

Do you think they are all stupid? You have murdered St Michael priests for gods sake! Do you really think this would stop the Knights etc from seeking your end at every chance

Just hand yourself in - get being reborn for real out of the way and start again if you want to join the good guys - you don't of course - this is just another case of you switching when convenient to join whoever has the biggest gang

Chance

--------------------

+Quote Post
post May 8 2016, 04:20 PM
Post #4

Group:

This is a private church, we are doing our prayers please leave leave the premises, unless you wish me to heal your or bless you?

I have repented, I have been Reborn in the name of Michael. I have washed my sins away

Radah of Michael

+Quote Post
miles
post May 8 2016, 04:47 PM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 142

Chance,

The man has repented and has joined my faith, this i have personally confirmed with St Michael himself.
Now as to his track record he has killed several mercenaries in the past but who hasn't. He starts fresh with a clean slate in my eyes and how you deal with him as the empire is not my concern. From what i know of Radah he hardly needs to hide behind the Faith of St Michael to defend himself from the likes of Thor and Saladin.
I will not hesitate to excommunicate him if i believe he has betrayed the faith, i state if i believe he has, not if people ask me to excommunicate him in retaliation to his actions in the past.

Anarchus
Founder of the Faith

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
Rob
post May 8 2016, 07:17 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 115

If he has truely repented Anarchus great

IF this is true he should hand himself in and face justice for the murderd he has committed

C

--------------------

+Quote Post
Naga
post May 8 2016, 07:31 PM
Post #7

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

Welcome to the faith

I suggest trying the holy water!

Naga

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post May 9 2016, 07:29 PM
Post #8

Hero

Member No.: 87

Well welcome Radah to the Church.

Zax

+Quote Post
miles
post May 9 2016, 07:55 PM
Post #9

Hero

QUOTE(Naga @ May 8 2016, 08:31 PM) *
Welcome to the faith

I suggest trying the holy water!

Naga

True if you do not drink the holy water it is a great sin

Anarchus

--------------------

+Quote Post
MattJ
post May 10 2016, 08:52 AM
Post #10

Legend

Member No.: 472

Welcome Radah, this is an unexpected but very welcome turn of events. If you need anything let the angels know.

Father Picton Savage
Herald of the Hosts

+Quote Post
post May 10 2016, 10:14 AM
Post #11

Group:

Thanks for all being so welcoming. It is great to be amongst such lovely people.

If anyone is coming to help out in the sunless let me know and I will grant you a boon that will last the day.

If anyone needs anything let me know. Thank you to people that have given me scriptures of our faith already.

I will be dealing with the Destroyer faith/Drazik when I meet him I will make sure he is torn from this world, there is no place for his destruction

Also I will be looking at building some shrines to Michael thru the empire.

Radah of Michael

Ooc: putting a st Michael cc contract in we can all work on, if people want if there isn't one already.
Secondly anyone on Spiter day that is effected by Jade mana I can give +12/4 temp life, which also stacks with other Jade mana stuff lasts 8 hours

+Quote Post
Estarriol
post May 10 2016, 11:02 AM
Post #12

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,211

Radah,

This is interesting news.

What prompted or caused your conversion?

Gideon Despana

+Quote Post
Abel
post May 10 2016, 11:13 AM
Post #13

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

OH MY GOD!

It's...it's Radah.....in my church....*hyperventilates*

I never thought I'd get to meet the famous Hero Nianzu Yakimoto in person.... oh my god...oh my god....

Will you be present on this weekends gathering? I'll be there, I'd love you to sign by collection of hero cards, the people back home in Serke Kemi will be so jealous!!!!!!

Seth/800 Blades

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
post May 10 2016, 11:41 AM
Post #14

Group:

It was not prompt. I got converted by Thor some 5 years ago in the sunless lands. It has been growing on me since then. I actually realised I'm not a bad person. People exaggerate about the people I have attacked and killed in my previous life. It is only recently I got to a point in my old life where the conversion, could kick in and redeem me of my sins. I am now pure and will work for st Michael on protecting priests of st Michael and doing my bit for the world. I will not stop until his will is done, with my divine power and blessing of Michael nothing can stop us in our endeavours

I will share the list of people I have ACTUALLY killed mercenary wise, none of which are st Michael followers or remotely nice people.

Bane - high priest of dunatis - pain and suffering, and was potentially a outlaw at the time of death
Diomedes - a vampire, head of a vampiric church
Raven - has been cast out from the KOTL and a "bad guy" - I had no choice on this kill if I did not kill him my heart would have stopped
Chance - he attacked me several times, he was also disguised and no one knew who he was as he didn't tell anyone, he just repeatedly attacked me for 15 minutes. - I was hoping we could shake hands and be friends but he seems to have a fire in his belly for me.
Shackle - a evil beggar that double crossed me and attacked me first
Lip - a ostracised evil beggar, but I was tricked in to attacking him as I was told by other mercenaries he had double crossed me when we had made a deal. I did apologise to him when he was reborn, either tho he was ostracised, I also gave him some grulls to compensate him and will help him on his way,
Hex - a evil imperial pathfinder I believe, if I recall correctly it was a contract kill, I might be wrong on this one.
Leon Fontaine - I was in a dark place, when I travelled to serki kemi I took on the form of mantle of death, which made me real dark, I have been purged of this, Michael has removed this taint. He asked me to duel him, I was evil he turned his back, he died, was not a proud moment of mine and I am truly sorry I attacked this man, he had been however helping the people we was fighting 5 minutes before.

People think I have killed 100's of people but I actually haven't. I thought I would be honest to you about people I have killed because it's only fair I have redeemed myself and I have nothing to hide.

I am a Jade wizard and Priest of St Michael now. I have also been reborn so I am alive again, as in my previous form I wasn't alive /neither dead.

I hope this clarifies things, this isn't a rouse or a deception it is all correct and I am linked to St Michael very heavily I am praying to him everyday and hope I can with Anarchus's guidance become a valued member of this church and a defender of the Faitg, a cleric of sorts protecting the church, it's aims and members.
Radah of Michael

Ps yes I will Seth anything for someone of the Faith

+Quote Post
Abel
post May 10 2016, 11:53 AM
Post #15

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

QUOTE(Labyman @ May 10 2016, 12:41 PM) *
Ps yes I will Seth anything for someone of the Faith

YESSSS!!!!

Seth/800 Blades

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
Mart07
post May 10 2016, 03:21 PM
Post #16

Hero

Member No.: 57

Fellows in Faith,

I write the following with utmost respect to all concerned.

Having just returned back to the environs of the Empire you can imagine my surprise at the very recent and sudden events concerning Radah.

To try to put these concerns to bed once and for all, and for the benefit of the Faithful here I have spoken with Anarchus and used my powers in conversing with Michael directly, not in divination, and have discovered the following -

***Radah's "redemption" has nothing to do with Saint Michael at all. He has long been in conversations with Thor of Talthar and following this discussion has repented of his previous sins, becoming of light heart. This is not a trick or a deception, and I am to the best of my knowledge not being lied to. Radah truly believes he has been reborn into the light after Thor's conversion and chose to align himself to Saint Michael. He is (to all of Anarchus and myself's ability to judge) fully a member of the faith, and would suffer the same consequences as any priest should he ever be excommunicated. ***

if any have doubts or concerns, Thor would be a good person to speak to regarding his thoughts on this (I have not approached him).

Radah -

I must admit to a large helping of scepticism and surprise (I'm sure just as many of the mercenary caste have felt) , as never before have I known of one individual to forge and sever as many alliances as yourself in the name of personal gain and power.

I have seen you make a remarkable progression from a boy surviving by his wile and wits alone, on the streets of Halgar looking for his next meal, to one of the most powerful individuals on Primus - with much of this power being used for your own furtherment, or ill. Even including the recent events in the city of Deci.

If as seems to be the case you ARE truly redeemed, then I welcome to the Faith, should you need any guidance in the scriptures or words of Michael I will of course assist where I am able. I would urge you to contemplate on the teachings and look back on your past misdeeds, for great they certainly are.

If you are truly repentant and wish to change, and have people believe that the words of Thor and the teachings of Michael have truly touched your heart I would urge you to hand yourself in to the relevant authorities for your past misdeeds.

I understand you will be active in the fight against the Spiter in the coming days, but after that would urge you to consider and complete this - for this will be the only way to truly start anew. I myself will happily travel with you and speak on your behalf in this.

However, be warned, if not and this is an immensely powerful ruse, then tread carefully, for I will not see the faith, its priests or its reputation bought low by your, or anyone's actions.

Regards and with respect,

Robert
Cardinal of the Faith.

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
post May 10 2016, 04:06 PM
Post #17

Group:

I will be honest to you I am redeemed it was a choice by myself.

I will just explain the Deci Situation and will be completely honest about it
I wanted what was right for Deci, I didn't want a evil goblin controlling the city, nor do I want to be city spirit. I made out I was the city spirit so people oppose me and work against me not the good city spirit that tangle touch of deathed and permanently slayed. I then called in a favour/deal with Tirama of Shaehan, the deal was I would work against the murder and deal with that issue within Deci if he would use his divine restore life that he can perform 1 per dawn I believe to restore the vessel of the good city spirit back, that tangle had permanently slain to give a fighting chance of hope of not a evil little goblin called tangle controlling Deci. The drowe was bad enough.

I have then re empowered the old city spirit and bolstered his power so he has a fighting chance against tangle and his evil acts.

Nothing in that situation is bad/evil. I was doing for the good of the people and Deci. Yes I have empowering myself as the Kallah Lord, to protect Deci, as that is the job of the Kallah Lord, to keep the other beggars intact and to protect the city.

I believe Deci like me can be changed into a Good nation, it's had a lot of bad things happen to it such as the drowe/murder/tangle. Now it needs some light and good put into it. A good stable council, faith, city.

I will still be working on this because there are innocent people there and I have promised I would finish what I have started. I had to make myself look like a bad guy over the last few months for the greater good.

The imperial justice system isn't good and isn't correct: tangle should of been outlawed for killing two city spirits and slaying one forever - if I hadn't made a deal with Tirama of Shaehan.

I hope this clarifies things

Radah of Michael

+Quote Post
Mart07
post May 10 2016, 04:27 PM
Post #18

Hero

Member No.: 57

To be clear,

This isn't about Deci, that was just the most recent example I am aware of.

This is about the Faith in which you now claim allegiance to.

As I previously stated, if you are truly redeemed, then Michael be praised, and I genuinely welcome you. I will be happy to assist in any way I can, just as I would to any of the Faithful.

This is also not about Imperial justice, or a discussion as to whether it is right or wrong, or how it is dispensed, and to whom.

However specifically in the case of one with such a colourful history, for your own conscious and for the reputation and integrity of the Faith you are now part of. I would strongly encourage and council that as soon as the forthcoming assault on the Screaming City is complete (and we will all be praying for success) that you surrender yourself to the authorities.

As one of the Faithful, you will have nothing to fear from death, Michael WILL guide you. This will be the only way to truly show to the wider community the sincerity of your redemption and will be the start of a much brighter journey. From this you will be able to start anew, without doubts, mistrust and suspicion following in your footsteps.

Please think on these words.

Robert
Cardinal of the Faith

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
miles
post May 10 2016, 04:47 PM
Post #19

Hero

My fellow priests,
As Lord Robert has said, Radah has truly redeemed him self and as such i welcome him into the Faith, but rest assured if this is a ruse and he wanders from the path like he has before i will not hessitate to excommunicate him from the faith with the Wrath of God, But i will only do this if he betrays our faith not at the request of people who hate him for him being an outlaw.

Anarchus
Founder of the Faith

--------------------

+Quote Post
post May 10 2016, 04:52 PM
Post #20

Group:

QUOTE(miles @ May 10 2016, 04:47 PM) *
My fellow priests,
As Lord Robert has said, Radah has truly redeemed him self and as such i welcome him into the Faith, but rest assured if this is a ruse and he wanders from the path like he has before i will not hessitate to excommunicate him from the faith with the Wrath of God, But i will only do this if he betrays our faith not at the request of people who hate him for him being an outlaw.

Anarchus
Founder of the Faith

Thank you Anarchus.

If anyone needs my help let me know. For now I am going to the war with the Spiter

Radah of Michael

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:09 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins