Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thimon needs you!, Brief for JJ's max 250 Birthday dungeon 21st September
AlanG
post Sep 8 2019, 11:11 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

I seek those loyal to the betterment of the Ratfolk of Thimon!

I have had much luck, as I believe I have found a map which may have the location of 1 quarter of the fabled Kivals Pungent Cheese!!!

Many years ago, during the troubles with the Knights of the Land, Jacob Stiltonson, a renowned cheese maker and suspected Altunhust spy, made a round of mystical cheese. This cheese was incredibly potent with an overpowering stench that seemed to inspire Ratfolk to acts of bravery and great valour in the war.

To maximize its use, the round was cut into 4 and given to powerful Ratfolk factions around the city. 1 quarter was eaten by the foul Ogre, Racmar the Ravenous, and another was rumoured to have been ritually destroyed by the Knights.

Of the remaining 2 quarters only tittle-tattle and gossip has been heard. Until now....

1 quarter may be hidden in the parts of the city still in ruins, at least according to my map.

I need you to follow the map and seek out the Kivals cheese, and return it to the Ratfolk of the city!

Any who are interested should meet me in the cellar of the 'Scurrying Rat' tavern on 21st of this month.

Seb Sharptooth

(OOC - Hire will be in Hiring Hall which will represent the cellar of the tavern. Anyone with pre-dungeon comms, please let me know asap. Potions and armour will be provided. Thanks Alan!)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 06:17 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins