IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Meeting in Selaville Regarding Slider - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Meeting in Selaville Regarding Slider, Brief for Max 15k - 25.04.15
MattJ
post Apr 21 2015, 12:23 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 472

Mercenaries,

I have been asked by Tarquin Stoneheart to facilitate a meeting at the Flame Before tavern in Selaville on the 25th of this month. Please arrive promptly for the hour of 10:30, we have much to discuss.

Please note that we will be investigating the affliction currently effecting Slider, the City Spirit. I understand that you wish to investigate the method by which Slider has been changed and the origin of the undead within him. I have arranged for supernatural transportation as it seems that you will need to travel off plane.

Keith Moone
Kallah
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Apr 21 2015, 12:34 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 111

I have made myself available to aid with these investigations. I am able to transport any number of people between planes via spiritual means, should such be of use to your planning.

Mallerstang
Lord Laght

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Apr 21 2015, 12:52 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 574

I'm going to ask Mallerstang to bring me with him I think, I know about lots of Undead and even though I wasn't there when this all went wrong with Slider I was privy to what happened at the dawn so thought in the name of building bridges I might come see what I can do to help...

Lomo Bandar Log
Aspiring Wandering Do-Gooder

P.S. Mallerstang you should come to the Monkey for Drinks the night before - it's always easier getting to the Hire on time when your lift is in the same building!

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Apr 21 2015, 01:10 PM
Post #4

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

The Inquisition are fully in support of the City Council's endeavours to investigate and resolve the issues affecting the City Spirit of Sellaville. In addition to my personal attendance we will be offering a bonus reward to those able to assist in the Council's efforts.

I look forward to meeting you all on Starsday morning.

Peronel Winterhaven
Deputy Lord Inquisitor
Mennihaft of Sellaville

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Apr 21 2015, 03:16 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 111

QUOTE(Ryan @ Apr 21 2015, 01:52 PM) *
P.S. Mallerstang you should come to the Monkey for Drinks the night before - it's always easier getting to the Hire on time when your lift is in the same building!

Free drinks you say. I'm in!

Mallerstang

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:34 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins