IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
No Hope In Hell - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> No Hope In Hell, An IC Angry Rant
FlorenceWarren
post Apr 19 2015, 10:33 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,112

Slamming a tankard of cider down on the table, Molly glares at her friends and colleagues.

"Bloody useless. All of you." She growls, taking a swig.

"Four weeks. You had four god damn weeks, to do something about the horrible seething corruption that was eating away at my sanity and my soul, but no. It took wandering off on some suicidal quest for answers into the s*dding Ishmaic desert by myself, with nothing but a dagger and a grimoire for me to get some help, help which I might add I wasn't even looking by that point. So yeah, on my mission to finish my pathetic excuse for an existence I ran into a priest. It took him all of ten minutes to figure it out. A lowly Michaelian priest, who hadn't even met me before, put both Loric and Gorim to shame.

Now I hear you protest, "But Molly, you should be grateful that he helped you out!" And yeah, maybe I would be if I hadn't in my state of lunacy signed up for both a religious order and become a f**king knight.

Oh and I think I murdered like forty sheep as well as setting an incredibly dangerous murderer loose, but obviously, I'm less concerned about that.

Do you even know the kind of damage I'm going to have to do to sort this mess out? The fires I'll have to set and the efforts I'll have to go to?

No, of course you don't because you either don't give a sh*t or are too stupid to see what's five feet in front of you.

If you really think you can stop this thing, G'Nell and those bloody alchemists I'm here to tell you, you haven't got a hope in hell.

((OOC: Just something for you to think on or feel bad about, just wanted to write something to bring my corruption arc full circle while contributing the absolute minimum relevance required to post on this forum. I'm hoping this spawns some chatty conversation and a round of apologies and free drinks, but it might not. Feel free to add what you guys have been up to, I like hearing everyone's stories and I feel like we'd talk about them anyway since we're all in the same tavern, for now at least. Flo ))

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins