IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
16.11.08 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 16.11.08
AndyWashington
post Nov 11 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #21

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

we seem to have lost a player, any idea who has booked off? Also do we have anyone capable of using scrolls? don't want to spend my time printing phys reps only to discover no-one can use them.

Andy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SamR
post Nov 11 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #22

Heldsman

Member No.: 92

Yep, down to 6 players!

Perhaps whoever is organising should think about opening this up - or at least put a post on the main Elbereth boards/LFG board to encourage people to book on... What about appropriate guests?

It would be a shame to waste a quality ref/a-ref/monster crew.

Sam

+Quote Post
post Nov 11 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #23

Group:
Member No.: 0

Apologies but realised I wont be able to afford it even with the ammount of credits I have :/ Therefore I booked off.

Max

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Nov 12 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #24

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

Guys,

As this is a closed dungeon you're currently at least 2 players short. Either you need to find these 2 players to make the minimum 8 player requirement or you will need to cover the costs of the 2 missing players.

The other alternative is to cancel it.. sorry. Even if it's opened to generate the additional players the original minimum 8 players will still apply.

Rach

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
post Nov 12 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #25

Group:

Whereas i normally organise OoS dungeons, this one isnt being organised by me. As far as Im aware there should be at least 2 extra ppl booking on, taking us to a cheeky 8 players.

Of course those people do actually need to book on.

biggrin.gif

B

+Quote Post
post Nov 13 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #26

Group:

Job done.

8 players good to go.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

B

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:53 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins