IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Birthday Dungeon - Players and Crew - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Birthday Dungeon - Players and Crew, Completing my 43rd trip around the Sun
JamesC
post Jan 8 2019, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,469

So as my birthday falls on a Saturday this year I thought I'd arrange a dungeon to celebrate.

Firstly this post is to raise awareness so people can book on if they want to come celebrate with me. Should it by some miracle fill up and you want to come let me know and we will see what we can do.

Secondly I'm looking for someone to agree to ref this and some others to agree to crew.

The level isn't set yet but it will likely be in the 500 points range so those that want to play can always start something new just for the event. The idea is to have a laugh and doesn't have to be in any way a serious dungeon.

Likely there will be drinking afterwards in the Bickley.

Date is Saturday 16th March so plenty of prep time.

--------------------
"A soldier's first battlefield is always his own mind"

One man monster support.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stomperwombat
post Jan 8 2019, 10:35 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,896

QUOTE(JamesC @ Jan 8 2019, 12:56 PM) *
So as my birthday falls on a Saturday this year I thought I'd arrange a dungeon to celebrate.

Firstly this post is to raise awareness so people can book on if they want to come celebrate with me. Should it by some miracle fill up and you want to come let me know and we will see what we can do.

Secondly I'm looking for someone to agree to ref this and some others to agree to crew.

The level isn't set yet but it will likely be in the 500 points range so those that want to play can always start something new just for the event. The idea is to have a laugh and doesn't have to be in any way a serious dungeon.

Likely there will be drinking afterwards in the Bickley.

Date is Saturday 16th March so plenty of prep time.

Count me in to monster for your birthday bash, I think that you have probably monstered nearly all of my dungeons in the past!

Just make sure its not more than a 500 max as I have trouble with walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Stomps.

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Feb 25 2019, 03:51 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 98

I am sure I was booked on to play this but it seems to have disappeared... ???

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Feb 25 2019, 04:33 PM
Post #4

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

it was cancelled by the organiser.

as it was a closed dungeon I deleted it, I didn't spend the time e-mailing everyone, that's the organisers bit to do

D

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:29 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins