IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fires of Heaven Forge - Taking Deliveries, ~Earn bonus Grulls while on Mercenary work~
Gordon
post Oct 26 2021, 02:05 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

The work to expand and improve The Fires of Heaven Forge within the walls of Caer Talthar has been brought to completion.

My thanks to those of the faithful that have assisted in various ways to see this achieved.

With a hierarchy of smiths working the circle of forges that ring the main War Forge I have both space and opportunity to concentrate on further perfecting the Smithing craft and the potential creation of one off commissions and arms and armour from unique or special materials.

I have the capability to train new apprentices and assist more seasoned smiths and a willingness to learn from others.

While on your travels should you find:

Smith's of any skill who would teach, learn from or seek work, permanent or temporary at my Forge send them to me.
Should you unearth any plans, patterns, templates, pieces of once grand armour even if only partial you can bring them or send them to me.
Wondrous materials, rare metals, pieces of fantastic beasts from Dragon Scales, Rathian Plates, Wyvern Spikes to Remorhaz Fur and everything in between have them delivered to the Forge.

In return once I have taken delivery and reviewed the quality of what has arrived I will issue either G2000 cash, G3000 credit or agree you a set discount on your next order.

Radiant

OOC: The Forge of Fables is now complete you can send things to the Forge you might find on dungeons for me to try and work with.
This is now an open CC, which I am of course happy to show a copy to any ref in advance.
Have your referee quote PCLD572 on the debrief sheet if you and they feel you have something that you could send my way.
Send me a message letting you know you earned a CP, I'll check in with your referee and once confirmed speak to you about cash, credit or discount.

--------------------
Gordon Court
"The man with the barbwire soul."
Known to play: Amorphus, Mithaniel, Raven & Radiant
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton.
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss & Wrynn
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2021 - 03:25 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins