IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 10th & 11th February
RichFromant
post Feb 5 2018, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

After unfortunately having to close the caves for the weekend just gone, we should be open this weekend for you all to get your fix. Please however do keep an eye on the announcement forums for any further updates.

Saturday
Brightest Light Max 750 Guild Special - The start up for this good guys guild, being organised by Joshua D and reffed by Tony R. Is full on crew, and has 1 player space left
Max 1k – An open dungeon, currently busy with 11 players, it has an a-ref but is in desperate need of a ref and some monsters to make sure it runs. Please book on if you can
We also need a desker today
There is a booking in the caves for the evening as well.

Sunday
St Michael No Max Guild Special – Being reffed by Miles as part of his new Sunless Lands campaign, has an a-ref but needs some monsters to use up the parties healing. Currently 10 players booked
Closed Max 1500 Gaolthis Tree – Following on from the 4-day last year, for those that rebirthed on it and friends. Being organised by Lizzie and reffed by Julian. Has an a-ref and 2 monsters

Tuesday
Back for another single length and pizza at Tuesday club, is half term so the teachers amongst the club will be probably be here. Currently 7 players, an a-ref and 2 monsters but is in need of the all important referee, is anyone able to help out?

Further Ahead
As you have all hopefully spotted, extended length details are up and they are open for booking. Looking good for players on most events so far, please also consider if you are able to come and crew some of the events as well. All the details are here: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=32519
I will provide player lists and such like during the week. As a reminder, please use my fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk email for all extended length bookings and queries.

Next Saturday, the 17th, is the KotL big election special 2 party dungeon. Is looking a lot better on the crew front, so thanks to those who have booked on, but some more monsters would be great

Sunday 18th is also looking busy, with 3 guild specials and a Deci dungeon happening, so plenty of monsters will be needed that day as well.

Rumours and Gossip
Not much to report this week!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Feb 5 2018, 11:58 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

To add to this there is NO Tuesday dungeon this week, the next Tuesday dungeon Richard is referring to is Tuesday 13th Feb.

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Feb 7 2018, 01:45 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 37

Saturday's Max 1k is still in desperate need of a ref. Am hoping someone is able to step in ref it... Please!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
BBB
post Feb 7 2018, 05:24 PM
Post #4

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Feb 7 2018, 01:45 PM) *
Saturday's Max 1k is still in desperate need of a ref. Am hoping someone is able to step in ref it... Please!

I'm currently booked to a-ref this but its looking like I now won't be able to make it Saturday. sad.gif

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Feb 9 2018, 01:05 PM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 57

Hi all,

Given the time and state of play seems that tomorrow’s max 1k is a dead duck. Should we assume it’s cancelled.

Cheers,

M

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Feb 9 2018, 01:13 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 188

QUOTE(Mart07 @ Feb 9 2018, 01:05 PM) *
Hi all,

Given the time and state of play seems that tomorrow’s max 1k is a dead duck. Should we assume it’s cancelled.

Cheers,

M

I have left work early and have a number of magic tricks to cast this afternoon, I am hoping I will have enough mana to make something happen. I will probably make a final call between 5 and 6

d

+Quote Post
jj420
post Feb 9 2018, 04:31 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,677

Top man Duncan. Even if u don't manage to make it happen we appreciate you trying

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Feb 9 2018, 05:24 PM
Post #8

Hero

Member No.: 188

We have a confirmed ref, and a monster in the pipeline, more crew would be good.

As an aside the st. Michael looks very much in need of crew if anyone wants to help out I would appreciate it

Rgds

Duncan

+Quote Post
5h1v
post Feb 9 2018, 05:30 PM
Post #9

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,686

I cant make the 1k tomorrow now I assumed that it was cancelled as there was no crew or ref this morning - sorry.

+Quote Post
Dave
post Feb 9 2018, 05:34 PM
Post #10

Legend

Member No.: 62

LIkewise, I need to go into town abs buy stuff for my holiday on Sunday. Sorry, thanks for finding a red though.

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:49 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins