IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Snake Withdraws from the Council of Jade - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Snake Withdraws from the Council of Jade
Naga
post Apr 4 2017, 09:06 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

On the 4th day of the 5th month the Snake will formally leave the Council as our Paths are no longer the same.

I ask all clans within the Council to remove your diplomats from my lands , any left after the Dawn on that day will be seen as spy and dealt with accordingly.

All previous alliance and agreements will be null and void on this day if you wish new terms then you are welcome to send me your offer. This only includes clans in the Council of Jade.

The Lion Clan any trespass into my lands will be seen as a act of war

I wish the Council well on at this parting of paths

Lord Naga Yusaki
Daiymo of the Snake Clan
Warlord of the Shadow lands
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Apr 5 2017, 07:03 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

My friend

I could not contact you another way so I have done so here.
Let the mists fall upon the land this day North, south, east and west, let it be thick
and blinding across the land. It is sad that it has come to this, that lack of understanding
brings you to this point.

My displeasure will be known by the mists, and I shall not remove them for 30 days. Let your Lands
be free of mist so you can defend the land from the Oni as you are tasked to do. And let the lands of those
not included by you also be free from my displeasure.

How little people know the sacrifices you have made to keep them safe, unfortunately the very position you
hold means you cannot tell everyone everything all the time as you are tasked to keep it from wagging tongues.

Your friend from the Heavens Always

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Apr 5 2017, 11:26 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

To the honourable Lord Naga, and the Snake clan.

I thank you for all that you have done for the council, and the Empire, over the course of our alliance.

For the Dragon's part, I shall begin removing our diplomats as you request. However I invite your diplomats to remain in ours, and you shall be welcome in the Dragon's halls any time. Though our paths may differ we shall always appreciate your input on matters of the Empire.

There are still arrangements to be made between you and I my lord, however at this juncture I simply wish you and your clan well as our paths diverge.

With honour,

Haiyū Yang-To
Daimyo of the Jade Dragon Clan

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Apr 5 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

Matsu Shiako

None of us question the deeds of Naga in the past and the sacrifices he has made. What we question is his wisdom and actions in recent months.

To add to the blood he wishes to shed now and the political unrest he causes, you now wish to plague our lands with mists for weeks on end so that the seeds and plants that now begin to grow perish, and thus cause our people to starve.

What madness is this, and to whose purpose do you now serve if not the people I believed you forswore to protect?

Masaru

QUOTE(Sarah @ Apr 5 2017, 08:03 AM) *
My friend

Let the mists fall upon the land this day North, south, east and west, let it be thick
and blinding across the land. It is sad that it has come to this, that lack of understanding

My displeasure will be known by the mists, and I shall not remove them for 30 days. Let your Lands
be free of mist so you can defend the land from the Oni as you are tasked to do. And let the lands of those

How little people know the sacrifices you have made to keep them safe, unfortunately the very position you
hold means you cannot tell everyone everything all the time as you are tasked to keep it from wagging tongues.

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Apr 5 2017, 05:24 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Lord Masaru,

You presume much, I am and have not been affiliated to the Lion for some months now. However I will make it plain, on
some occasions people cannot be told the full plans that are forming and as I said to prevent wagging tongues and the
complete destruction of said plans such things are kept quiet.
My mists will do you little harm in the 30 days they are there or significantly impact the crops,
if I had wanted to do that I would have released them for far longer I can assure you, and they are but a showing of
my displeasure, I am of course open to discussions on these matters in a civil manner and not in the manner things
have so far been conducted.

Be Very clear i serve the purpose of the Heavens and the celestial Emperor and no other.

Matsu Shiako
Celestial dragon of Mist
Battle Dragon

QUOTE(dhurrell @ Apr 5 2017, 06:10 PM) *
Matsu Shiako

None of us question the deeds of Naga in the past and the sacrifices he has made. What we question is his wisdom and actions in recent months.

To add to the blood he wishes to shed now and the political unrest he causes, you now wish to plague our lands with mists for weeks on end so that the seeds and plants that now begin to grow perish, and thus cause our people to starve.

What madness is this, and to whose purpose do you now serve if not the people I believed you forswore to protect?

Masaru

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Apr 5 2017, 05:29 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 188

QUOTE(Sarah @ Apr 5 2017, 08:03 AM) *
My friend

Matsu Shiako

Your missive above suggests you are going to cover all lands North, South, East and west with mist. All lands not of the snake. This to me suggests you plan to cover my Families Lands with mist.

Please confirm if this is the case? Are you planning to plunge Panama lands into unrelenting mists for 30 days, and if so why?

Woodrow Panama

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Apr 5 2017, 05:48 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Ah Noble Woodrow,

An exert from my missive below - note the and let the lands of those not included by you also be free...
it is my understanding that it is Jade council clans only...that shall be misty for a while... see below

I hope this helps with understanding, but feel free to have me clarify further if you wish

Matsu Shi-Ako

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Apr 5 2017, 06:29 PM) *
Matsu Shiako

Your missive above suggests you are going to cover all lands North, South, East and west with mist. All lands not of the snake. This to me suggests you plan to cover my Families Lands with mist.

Please confirm if this is the case? Are you planning to plunge Panama lands into unrelenting mists for 30 days, and if so why?

Woodrow Panama

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
Abel
post Apr 5 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #8

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

So, can I make sure of something. Is this because Yusaki-sama has be requested to leave the council?

If so, would you cast the the lands of any imperial library if his library card was removed? Or upon the guild halls of any other guild that he may have been removed from?

For many this could be seen as an assault on the Emperor in Jade's lands and you should probably think it through before doing so. I applaud that you stand by the side of the Honourable man, but attacking the Emperor's lands is an extreme way of showing solidarity. Regardless your mists will not touch the Crane Isalands as you have no power there and the Terracotta warriors power will repel any such attempts.

You should also look very carefully at the transcripts before feeling anyone has attack honour, respect, etc of the good Yusaki-sama. Because no-one has, truly. Apart from the Lion and I care no what happens there.

We work for peace not war, stop jumping to attacks on people and their lands...

Kazan Toshimoko
tired of hurt feelings

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Apr 5 2017, 06:07 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

With respect the Jade council cannot stop jumping to attacks, and it is my very nature to do so for I am that of Battle.

If I was to attack the Emperors lands you would know about it but not in the manner I have discussed my displeasure here.

As i said I am open to civil discussion all though I am learning that is not possible with this council...

Have I not made it clear enough, I serve the Celestial Emperor only and no other. Should he wish me to draw the mists
away then of course I will do so.

No this is not about the casting out of the Snake clan from the Council, it is about the way in which it was done and the lack
of foresight and ability to see the bigger picture.

I ask that you all think also - but perhaps you should have done that before this got to this stage.

Matsu Shiako

QUOTE(Abel @ Apr 5 2017, 06:54 PM) *
So, can I make sure of something. Is this because Yusaki-sama has be requested to leave the council?

If so, would you cast the the lands of any imperial library if his library card was removed? Or upon the guild halls of any other guild that he may have been removed from?

For many this could be seen as an assault on the Emperor in Jade's lands and you should probably think it through before doing so. I applaud that you stand by the side of the Honourable man, but attacking the Emperor's lands is an extreme way of showing solidarity. Regardless your mists will not touch the Crane Isalands as you have no power there and the Terracotta warriors power will repel any such attempts.

You should also look very carefully at the transcripts before feeling anyone has attack honour, respect, etc of the good Yusaki-sama. Because no-one has, truly. Apart from the Lion and I care no what happens there.

We work for peace not war, stop jumping to attacks on people and their lands...

Kazan Toshimoko
tired of hurt feelings

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
Abel
post Apr 5 2017, 06:23 PM
Post #10

Hero

QUOTE(Sarah @ Apr 5 2017, 07:07 PM) *
With respect the Jade council cannot stop jumping to attacks, and it is my very nature to do so for I am that of Battle.

If I was to attack the Emperors lands you would know about it but not in the manner I have discussed my displeasure here.

So you are casting your displeasure upon the emperors lands, sounds like unwarrented oppression on our Emperor's Lands, that should it have come from any foreign force would be an attack.
As i said I am open to civil discussion all though I am learning that is not possible with this council...

You have attempted no civil discussion with the Council, none. You judge from an ignorant and uninformed standpoint, showing that you have no intention so even wanting to do so. So no, you are not open to civil discussion and had no intentions of doing so before commiting to an attack on the Emperor's lands.
Have I not made it clear enough, I serve the Celestial Emperor only and no other. Should he wish me to draw the mists
away then of course I will do so.

They are one in the same, a co-exsisting duality of the same being, omnipontent and exsiting in two planes at the same time with dual personailities. Are you saying that he is not capabale of doing this? If you do you doubt your own Emperor. Please feel free to commit seppuku for doubting our Empepror.
No this is not about the casting out of the Snake clan from the Council, it is about the way in which it was done and the lack
of foresight and ability to see the bigger picture.

The council weighed heavily on this option and for both the council and Yusaki-samas best interest it was deemed best to part ways, you cannot have a council that consistantly is at disagreement on one voter and it was felt necessary to part ways. No animosity was directed ant anyone inolved (in this vote)
I ask that you all think also - but perhaps you should have done that before this got to this stage.

What stage has this gotten to, Three people perceiving threats from a multitude of people who express none?

Come now, there is no need for this passive aggression, for my part I still stand as a Friend to Yusaki-sama and he is welcome in my home, and I am sure he would extend me the same courtesy, not for honours sake, but for friendship. I am 100% sure Lord Dansu feels the same, but I cannot say the same for the other lords and never would assume to do so.

There is far more important things to be worrying about than a parting of ways in a Guild.

Kazan Toshimoko

--------------------
Jules
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
LauraSB
post Apr 5 2017, 06:30 PM
Post #11

Mercenary

Member No.: 1,111

I think you will find I and Yang-to have been nothing but civil.
I have not threatened, insulted and attacked anyone, in fact have tried to make my self clear in what I have said and my actions.
Putting mist over my lands is dangerous and will stop any seaward trade to our empire, which will affect all.
But do what you will, I shall make sure the sails are down so no stray travelers are killed.

Ningyou Dansu

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Apr 5 2017, 06:33 PM
Post #12

Hero

Member No.: 188

QUOTE(Sarah @ Apr 5 2017, 06:48 PM) *
Ah Noble Woodrow,

An exert from my missive below - note the and let the lands of those not included by you also be free...
it is my understanding that it is Jade council clans only...that shall be misty for a while... see below

I hope this helps with understanding, but feel free to have me clarify further if you wish

Matsu Shi-Ako

That clarification is more than enough,

Thank you

+Quote Post
Abel
post Apr 5 2017, 06:35 PM
Post #13

Hero

QUOTE(LauraSB @ Apr 5 2017, 07:30 PM) *
I think you will find I and Yang-to have been nothing but civil.
I have not threatened, insulted and attacked anyone, in fact have tried to make my self clear in what I have said and my actions.
Putting mist over my lands is dangerous and will stop any seaward trade to our empire, which will affect all.
But do what you will, I shall make sure the sails are down so no stray travelers are killed.

Ningyou Dansu

Have no fear My Lord, This Dragon has no power over our Islands and surrounding waters, Hatsuki will repel the mists, to keep innocents that she tries to put in peril, safe.

Kazan Toshimoko

--------------------
Jules
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Apr 5 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #14

Mercenary

You have your view and I have mine, Your points I am afraid mean nothing to me
although I thank you for taking the time to speak with me on this subject that at least is something.
I am clear on the information I have and I have acted as I am bid to do, as is my station,
I will continue to do that so long as the celestial emperor bids me to. This is all I need know.

I thank you for making this dragon smile though, for I did indeed smile...

And of course I must turn my attention to the threat to the gates of the heavens,
it does seem to me that the Oni have played a clever hand here, very clever indeed.

Matsu Shi-Ako

QUOTE(Abel @ Apr 5 2017, 07:23 PM) *
So you are casting your displeasure upon the emperors lands, sounds like unwarrented oppression on our Emperor's Lands, that should it have come from any foreign force would be an attack.

You have attempted no civil discussion with the Council, none. You judge from an ignorant and uninformed standpoint, showing that you have no intention so even wanting to do so. So no, you are not open to civil discussion and had no intentions of doing so before commiting to an attack on the Emperor's lands.

They are one in the same, a co-exsisting duality of the same being, omnipontent and exsiting in two planes at the same time with dual personailities. Are you saying that he is not capabale of doing this? If you do you doubt your own Emperor. Please feel free to commit seppuku for doubting our Empepror.

The council weighed heavily on this option and for both the council and Yusaki-samas best interest it was deemed best to part ways, you cannot have a council that consistantly is at disagreement on one voter and it was felt necessary to part ways. No animosity was directed ant anyone inolved (in this vote)

What stage has this gotten to, Three people perceiving threats from a multitude of people who express none?

Come now, there is no need for this passive aggression, for my part I still stand as a Friend to Yusaki-sama and he is welcome in my home, and I am sure he would extend me the same courtesy, not for honours sake, but for friendship. I am 100% sure Lord Dansu feels the same, but I cannot say the same for the other lords and never would assume to do so.

There is far more important things to be worrying about than a parting of ways in a Guild.
Kazan Toshimoko

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Apr 5 2017, 06:47 PM
Post #15

Mercenary

Member No.: 26

Why is everyone talking about the celestial emperor. We just have the one now. They were bound together in the last mist.

Baransu

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Apr 5 2017, 06:53 PM
Post #16

Mercenary

Noble Baransu,

It is but how each refers to the Emperor, long have I been in the heavens, and so to me it is the Celestial Emperor, I hope
that makes it clear.

Matsu Shiako

QUOTE(KatSables @ Apr 5 2017, 07:47 PM) *
Why is everyone talking about the celestial emperor. We just have the one now. They were bound together in the last mist.

Baransu

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
Abel
post Apr 5 2017, 06:53 PM
Post #17

Hero

QUOTE(KatSables @ Apr 5 2017, 07:47 PM) *

Baransu

This is correct. He is existing duality in both planes now, they are not separate beings any longer

Kazan Toshomoko

--------------------
Jules
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
Abel
post Apr 5 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #18

Hero

QUOTE(Sarah @ Apr 5 2017, 07:41 PM) *
You have your view and I have mine, Your points I am afraid mean nothing to me

This is not the way civil disscussion works, you normally listen to and consider the other persons opinions and view, this is in fact just rude
although I thank you for taking the time to speak with me on this subject that at least is something.

I have time for everyone, unless they have proven to not be worth my time
I am clear on the information I have and I have acted as I am bid to do, as is my station,
I will continue to do that so long as the celestial emperor bids me to. This is all I need know.

While you may be clear, your misconception is clear to all, old alliances have decided for you rather than you considering what has occurred in these discussions. No one hates Yusaki (apart from the Lion possibly) and noone has expressed anything but respect for his duties against the Oni and disappointment in regard to his more "worldly" duties i.e. the council and mortal threats to the empire.
I thank you for making this dragon smile though, for I did indeed smile...
And of course I must turn my attention to the threat to the gates of the heavens,
it does seem to me that the Oni have played a clever hand here, very clever indeed.

Matsu Shi-Ako

I'm hoping the smile was genuine and not one of condescension, I like making people smile, and remember when the war does turn to heaven, you will need the mortal allies here in amlas, turn from us now and disregard and scorn us with your mists, and you may find we will not be there for you when you need us to stand with you against the enemy.

Kazan Toshimoko

--------------------
Jules
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Apr 5 2017, 07:18 PM
Post #19

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

As the Emperor and Celestial Emperor now exist as one, and the lands which my clan resides upon are pledged to the Emperor, an attack on my lands through calling down the mists could be seen as also an attack on the lands of the Celestial Emperor. That would be most unfortunate for those involved.

Has the Celestial Emperor commanded you to attack my lands?

Haiyū Yang-To
Voice of the Jade council
Ear of the People
Daimyo of the Jade Dragon Clan

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post
Naga
post Apr 5 2017, 07:32 PM
Post #20

Hero

Member No.: 118

Tosh are you sure your not a imposter?

Matsu my friend calm your rage the Honorable Jade dragon and Honorable crane have done me no wrong and while I have reset there political standing as that is the way when you move forward.

Please take your mists back from them.

I feel that there is a great wound in our land and in the council itself. The new lion clan dayimo since he has joined he split us apart we were strong and now we are greatly weakened. I should have listened to my dear friend Dansu but was blinded by my old friendships with the lion.

Masaru of the lion is the cause of all of this, I vow now to cleanse the lands of him and his family and find a worthy man to lead the lion. He has cleverly deceived his way in to the council to spilt us apart and to divide us so that our defence against the oni is weakend. He wants me either killed or banished from the lands as once again another scheme to weaken us all.

Masaru I give you the offer to commit suppuku do so will in my eyes see honour restored to the lion. If not I will bring war on the lion until everyone that bears you lineage is gone and strike your name from all records.

I know you are in league with Kulduch and I would suggest suppuku or your soul will have a much worse fate.

Lord Naga
Dayimo of the Snake Clan
Warlord of the Shadowlands

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:00 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins