IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Judgement, Gothiel Territories, Concerning the killing of Who? by Sparek.
AndyWashington
post Sep 11 2018, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

Greetings from Gothiel,

This is my ruling regarding the matter of the killing of the mercenary Who? by the Fae Sparek and his subsequent outlawing and appeal.

I have carefully considered the testimony provided to me privately as requested and also looked through the various public proclamations people decided to make after my request for private communication.

The killing of Who? could be regarded as an unfortunate mistake that happened in the midst of combat however I note that this is not the first time Sparek has been before the courts charged with this crime.
He may just be careless or unlucky (not as unlucky as his victims obviously) but I would have expected him to learn from his earlier mistakes.
This does not appear to have been the case however so I am passing a sentence of Death suspended for two years from the date of this ruling.

To be clear Sparek is not outlawed or ostracised and retains the protection offered by Imperial Law however any further offence committed in the period of suspension will result in the sentence being carried out as well as any other punishments incurred for the additional offence.

This judgment has been ratified by the Covenant.

Baron Khan
Magistrate of Gothiel.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Padallen
post Sep 11 2018, 06:24 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 96

QUOTE(AndyWashington @ Sep 11 2018, 06:00 PM) *
Greetings from Gothiel,

This is my ruling regarding the matter of the killing of the mercenary Who? by the Fae Sparek and his subsequent outlawing and appeal.

I have carefully considered the testimony provided to me privately as requested and also looked through the various public proclamations people decided to make after my request for private communication.

The killing of Who? could be regarded as an unfortunate mistake that happened in the midst of combat however I note that this is not the first time Sparek has been before the courts charged with this crime.
He may just be careless or unlucky (not as unlucky as his victims obviously) but I would have expected him to learn from his earlier mistakes.
This does not appear to have been the case however so I am passing a sentence of Death suspended for two years from the date of this ruling.

To be clear Sparek is not outlawed or ostracised and retains the protection offered by Imperial Law however any further offence committed in the period of suspension will result in the sentence being carried out as well as any other punishments incurred for the additional offence.

This judgment has been ratified by the Covenant.

Baron Khan
Magistrate of Gothiel.

Does he not get killed if he doesn't kill anyone!?!?

Who?

--------------------
Paul Dallen

Just my 2₲ worth!! :-)

+Quote Post
AndyWashington
post Sep 11 2018, 07:25 PM
Post #3

Heldsman

Member No.: 76

As long as he does not break the law within the next 2 years the sentence will pass and he will not be executed.

Magistrate Khan

QUOTE(Padallen @ Sep 11 2018, 07:24 PM) *
Does he not get killed if he doesn't kill anyone!?!?

Who?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 07:15 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins