IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Apologies for the Intrusion - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Apologies for the Intrusion
Rob
post Sep 22 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

Gentlmen

Apologies for the Intrusion

The Senator for Mercenary affairs has asked me to find mercenaries of power and potence to deal with 2 twisted ones (ritualist killing ritual creations) that have been let loose in the area of Gothiel by the Myronese for purposes unknown.

I note that your organisation is organising a muster in November and was hoping we would be able to hire you for part of the day.

It is my hope that finding and killing these 2 creature would only form part of a days work however The Empire would pay a days wages for the job and pay for all basic potion allowances and normal armour to be provided.

We would also be interested in intelligence regarding these creatures plans / targets

Please get back to me as soon as possible so that further intelligence for you can be provided (OOC and so reffs can get info from Alan etc)

regards

Path Colonel Chance
Imperial Pathfinders
Senatorial Reeve for Mercenary Affairs
Bastion Reeve
Knight of the Empire
Restless

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patch
post Oct 2 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

QUOTE(Rob @ Sep 22 2009, 02:20 PM) *
Gentlmen

Apologies for the Intrusion

The Senator for Mercenary affairs has asked me to find mercenaries of power and potence to deal with 2 twisted ones (ritualist killing ritual creations) that have been let loose in the area of Gothiel by the Myronese for purposes unknown.

I note that your organisation is organising a muster in November and was hoping we would be able to hire you for part of the day.

It is my hope that finding and killing these 2 creature would only form part of a days work however The Empire would pay a days wages for the job and pay for all basic potion allowances and normal armour to be provided.

We would also be interested in intelligence regarding these creatures plans / targets

Please get back to me as soon as possible so that further intelligence for you can be provided (OOC and so reffs can get info from Alan etc)

regards

Path Colonel Chance
Imperial Pathfinders
Senatorial Reeve for Mercenary Affairs
Bastion Reeve
Knight of the Empire
Restless

I am keen to see the twisted ones dealt with, I will contact Cornel chance about this privately, and see what if anything can be done to help him.

At this current time I do not believe the groups gathering are of sufficient power to deal with the Twisted ones.

Harpell

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post
nadriel
post Oct 3 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 160

My previous experience with Twisted Ones was brief and painful, and terminated in my terminaton, so I'd be inclined to agree on both counts...

Selgard

--------------------
Mike Horton - Plays Harley, Nadriel, Shinsei, Woodborn, Mr Black, Zath, Selgard, Chun and Daitaku

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:17 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins