IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Recent Events - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recent Events
post Jun 29 2010, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Sirs

On a Recent mission in the empire I discovered a mine which was reported to be occupied by dwalfs. This was incorrect it was infect a deamon stronghold, they had performed a rite on dwalfs to give the illusion that they looked dwalvish and the mine itself had also been disguised and was infect some deamon dwelling. The party I was with did well and managed to get fairly close to the centre but failed to eradicate the source, we had run out of resources and had incured numerous deaths on route. I my self was also close to death and the party decided to soilder on, I thoght this was foolhardy. Fearing the party would be wipped out and this discovery not reported I left them and returned to report this incident.

Your Loyal Servent
Ritter Edmund
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jun 30 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

What, in the name of the Exostance, is a Dwalf?

Ichabod Nav Takalia

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
giles
post Jun 30 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 68

What you get if you cross a dwarf with an elf ? Or maybe later he met some erfs ?

Gull Nav Alunkhand

(I think that reports on why you fled/abandonned your companions are best made to them. Though if, as you suggest, it was for the vital reason of telling the Circle that there is a mine containing demons in the Empire, you might want to focus that report a bit more - maybe providing the location of the mine for example. I am sure they'll be as fascinated as we are).

+Quote Post
post Jun 30 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #4

Group:

QUOTE(Corvalion @ Jun 29 2010, 12:03 PM) *
Sirs

On a Recent mission in the empire I discovered a mine which was reported to be occupied by dwalfs dwarves. This was incorrect it was infect infact a deamon demon stronghold, they had performed a rite on dwalfs dwarves to give the illusion that they looked dwalvish dwarfish [though that should be dwarven] and the mine itself had also been disguised and was infect infact some deamon demon dwelling. The party I was with did well and managed to get fairly close to the centre but failed to eradicate the source, we had run out of resources and had incured incurred numerous deaths on route. I my self myself was also close to death and the party decided to soilder soldier on, I thoght this was foolhardy. Fearing the party would be wipped wiped out and this discovery not reported I left them and returned to report this incident.

Your Loyal Servent
Ritter Edmund

A Ritter of what I ask myself. I didn't attempt the grammar; my time is too valuable for that. You are infact reporting that you ran away from a demon-spawning pit? Leaving the place still intact. I assume your ancestors are very disappointed.
I suggest you make contact with your contracted employer, and ask him to forward on the circumstances to the relevant city authorities.

Davrius Sorrowsmith Nav Habderburg

+Quote Post
post Jun 30 2010, 08:46 AM
Post #5

Group:

I am a spy for the Ritter Drachyual and my job is to report such incidences to the Order of which I have, being of the Circle I thought it to be prudent to inform the circle of the goings-on’s of the demons. The fact the party had not made any significant progress after I left and the fact after going toe to toe with one it had left me extremely weak. I am justified in my decision and my ancestor is pleased I was able to report on this rite the demons are using.

The location of this mine is in the far Northern reaches of the cities territory of Eartholme on the Keys trade route at least half a days walk from the Highling quarter called the Hammerson Mine.

Ritter Edmund

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jun 30 2010, 09:07 AM
Post #6

Arch-Enemy

You are a spy for the Ritter Drachyul? Spying on the Circle? On the North?
A self avowed spy is accorded the honour of the title 'Ritter'?

I think I speak on behalf of the Circle when I say that we don't really care about northern demons; that would be the Empire's problem. Perhaps you should, if you feel further action is required, contact the local authorities.

Ichabod Nav Takalia

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Jun 30 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #7

Group:

QUOTE(Jasper @ Jun 30 2010, 10:07 AM) *
You are a spy for the Ritter Drachyul? Spying on the Circle? On the North?
A self avowed spy is accorded the honour of the title 'Ritter'?

I think I speak on behalf of the Circle when I say that we don't really care about northern demons; that would be the Empire's problem. Perhaps you should, if you feel further action is required, contact the local authorities.
Ichabod Nav Takalia

You are a spy for the Ritter Drachyul? Yes
Spying on the Circle? No
On the North? Not Authrised to discuse current mission

If the circle deem that Demons have managed not only too change thier apprance but the surronding area not important, then i will retract my report.

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jun 30 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #8

Arch-Enemy

QUOTE(Corvalion @ Jun 30 2010, 11:45 AM) *
Spying on the Circle? No

If the circle deem that Demons have managed not only too change thier apprance but the surronding area not important, then i will retract my report.

Again, I think I can comfortable affirm that the Circle has no great interest in the goings on in a single Imperial mine. Even if we did, we have no jurisdiction to act. I again suggest that you contact the local authorities or perhaps the person who employed you for this task.

If the Ritter Drachyul are indeed taking it upon themselves to send spies into the North, then I am surprised and in no small way concerned.

Ichabod Nav Takalia

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Jun 30 2010, 11:09 AM
Post #9

Group:

Spying on the Circle? No

They are demons, deception and illusion are skills in which they excel. I would not be at all surprised to hear of demons that can confuse the eyes of those not trained to see clearly, or of rituals that reinforce such illusions upon areas in which they have established a stronghold.

Can you confirm if these were members of the Foe, or if they were akin to the the creatures that the North seem to let wander freely around their lands? If the latter, then as many have said, this is not a matter in which the Circle is authorised to act.

Drucilla Nav Kasnia
Circle

+Quote Post
DanM
post Jun 30 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #10

Post Police

Member No.: 38

I agree with what other fellows of The Circle have said

It is a problem in the North. It is not to say that it is not interesting

Nikoli Kovach nav Gressen
The Circle

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 30 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #11

Legend

Member No.: 110

QUOTE(Jasper @ Jun 30 2010, 12:02 PM) *
If the Ritter Drachyul are indeed taking it upon themselves to send spies into the North, then I am surprised and in no small way concerned.
Ichabod Nav Takalia

As am I, although I do not speak for my Order. It pleases me to see you are well, Ichabod.

Baroness Tatyana nav Istavia
Ritter Drachyul

+Quote Post
Pants
post Jun 30 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #12

Mercenary

Member No.: 148

As am I and I was with our Lord Mollasar only a few weeks past.

I can state that his attention was soley on the Foe and the Sunless lands and raging war against them. The issues in some petty northern mine are of no intrest to the Order or I would imagine the Circle.

Baron Vrek von Carstein nav Grey Steeple
Ritter Drachyul
Gesteigan

--------------------
- Pants

"Stop quoting laws to us, we carry swords!" Pompey the Great 82BC

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

Corrupting the youth since 1995!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:16 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins