IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mercenaries Wanted - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mercenaries Wanted, Brief for Tuesday 20th
giles
post Dec 19 2017, 01:21 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 68

Mercenaries, my name is Gentle Ben and I need your help. The good people of the village of Greensnuit are being driven from their home by an unnatural cold. Creatures of ice stalk the place and many peons have been frozen still by their touch. Apparently it began when a stranger claiming to be Lord Grandfellow came and dug up an old tomb and disturbed it.
I will pay any willing, 1500 Grulls to go and put an end to this ongoing snow and ice.
You should go to my old friend Argus who will be able to brew a potion that will protect you in part from the cold. Argus resides south of the Chilling Fields in a snow covered tower. I won’t be able to meet you as I’m for a nap until Spring, but my old friend the wizard Rhapsody will be able to transport you. I’ve left him with the money and the hiring licence

Gentle Ben,
Mercenary and Occasional Hero
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:43 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins