IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Lady of Sorrow Weeps - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lady of Sorrow Weeps, ~Obituary - Ignatius~
Gordon
post Oct 5 2018, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

It is with heavy heart that I bare the news to you of the passing of Ignatius, High Priest of Nienna, Lady of Tears and Voice of the Knights of the Land.

Ignatius fell for the final time in his form while within the Arc of Fire, within the Land of Legend, seeking to support his brothers and my aim to see the Arc of Fire once more Mastered by one within our order.

It was Ignatius first visit to Legend and my heart is filled with sorrow that he only witnessed the extreme danger and hostility of the Arc of Fire and did not have the opportunity to see the beauty it holds.

He gave everything to the tasks I set before us and his thrice given sacrifice will ever be in my heart and memories along with my gratitude that he graced our order with his valour.

Ignatius was a selfless man, willing to stand against the darkness and the untold evils in this world, the next and where ever he found them across the known planes.

His strength, virtue and counsel were key in the recent campaign to save Cyrell and his actions and deeds ensured many men and women are able to experience the joys and sorrows of their lives.

Over the past year I have witnessed him give more than any other, I say this is not to lessen the sacrifice of others but to raise how much this unassuming man has sacrificed. His devotion and dedication to what us right is a symbol to us all.

To his faithful I am truly sorry for your loss.

I hope and pray he finds the peace in his Lady’s heaven he so richly deserves.

Shield on Arm
Sword in Hand
Brothers Together
We Defend the Land

Lord Amorphus

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Oct 5 2018, 08:36 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 158

My Lady weeps at the passing of one such as he. I trust his sacrifice was for the sake of others, as inevitably always would be his fate.

The heavenly hosts sing the beauty of his existence, and may he return to us on the wings of mercy.

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
BBB
post Oct 5 2018, 11:41 PM
Post #3

Deity

Member No.: 25

I am saddened to hear of his passing. A good and gentle man of faith and reason.

A credit to the Lady of the Stars.

Tsu-Ling

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Oct 6 2018, 12:14 AM
Post #4

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

Sad to hear of his passing. A good man and gentle friend.

Mar'Eth

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Oct 6 2018, 09:10 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 574

You’re unlikely to ever meet a soul as good as his... it changes body and skill set a fair bit but he’s always someone to aspire to be more like.

I’ll put the kettle on and have a brew for him.

Dave Stone

+Quote Post
Christine
post Oct 6 2018, 12:06 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 110

I am sorry to hear of this.

Petulia Hylos

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Oct 6 2018, 05:01 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 198

I will have tea and flowers waiting for your return.
In starlight,
Zhara

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:14 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins