IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The way foward. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The way foward.
post Oct 13 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Posted from the chamber for those that have lost the key to our private tea room:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

The matter of leadership is being debated but i do feel we should have some kind of agreed exit point when we should put to the vote how we all want to proceed.

I suggest that we table any suggestions in a vote and go with the idea that recieves a more popular vote.
At the moment,reading through the various suggestions and responses, i can only really see that we have two options put foward.

1)We do nothing.The staus Quo is that we have NO leader and this continue.
2)We accept Asta's generous offer and furnish him from our number a support line of three individuals that can counsel and deputise in his absence.They should be responsible for the above relating to matters martial,spiritual and diplomatic.It has been suggested that Tanis taek the role of Spiritual consel,Grit Martial and Myself Diplomatic.
3)Any additional suggestions that come foward.

For my part if my friends request of me support i will of course step up. However i would suggest that perhaps i wiser person and experienced in Parley (think recently Hylos) would be found in Eldias.Always willing to help with many lifetimes experiences to draw upon.Please do not make the mistake of feeling this is my shirking from responsibility...i just feel he would be the more ideal candidate for Asta to draw from.
Still this too should be for the vote perhaps.

In any case i suggest that we call a vote at the end of this Month.

Does this meet with the satisfaction of all.For the sake of expedience i suggest we take silence as assent.

Your in excited Humble anticipation og getting the Order moving again,
Hector.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 13 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(clayton @ Oct 13 2010, 01:38 PM) *
Posted from the chamber for those that have lost the key to our private tea room:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

The matter of leadership is being debated but i do feel we should have some kind of agreed exit point when we should put to the vote how we all want to proceed.

I suggest that we table any suggestions in a vote and go with the idea that recieves a more popular vote.
At the moment,reading through the various suggestions and responses, i can only really see that we have two options put foward.

1)We do nothing.The staus Quo is that we have NO leader and this continue.
2)We accept Asta's generous offer and furnish him from our number a support line of three individuals that can counsel and deputise in his absence.They should be responsible for the above relating to matters martial,spiritual and diplomatic.It has been suggested that Tanis taek the role of Spiritual consel,Grit Martial and Myself Diplomatic.
3)Any additional suggestions that come foward.

For my part if my friends request of me support i will of course step up. However i would suggest that perhaps i wiser person and experienced in Parley (think recently Hylos) would be found in Eldias.Always willing to help with many lifetimes experiences to draw upon.Please do not make the mistake of feeling this is my shirking from responsibility...i just feel he would be the more ideal candidate for Asta to draw from.
Still this too should be for the vote perhaps.

In any case i suggest that we call a vote at the end of this Month.

Does this meet with the satisfaction of all.For the sake of expedience i suggest we take silence as assent.

Your in excited Humble anticipation og getting the Order moving again,
Hector.

also posted from elsewhere for tose who do not have access to the private tea room:

No I dont believe that we should take a "Vote" via elementals as only five seem to be able to send such messages.....

I am very uncomfortable with the way that you seem to be so egar to get new leadership Hector, if I am to be truthful
I am struggleling with this whole thing and I will say now for all to see and hear that,
If the leadership of the Order that I helpped start is decided upon in this rushed manner without first having a chance for the Order
to meet face to face and discuss it I will have no option but to leave said Order and lose friends in the process.

Grit.

Hector replies:

Thank you for your thoughts Brother Grit. My apologies for in anyway making you feel uncomfortable.
For clarity i am not necessarily in a rush for leadership or change.The only thing i am eager for (which i have made no secret and i will say again here and now for all to hear also) is for the Order to become at least as active as it once was.

The last time any number of us were together i was under the impression i was not alone in this.
At this meeting i was also of the understanding that If Armatige was unwilling/inable to give guidance or direction then we should then in "some way" rectify the situation so that we can persue the work of the order.
One suggestion was should the above proove to be the case(which it has) was to seek a new understanding over who would be responsible for direction.

If i have misunderstood any of the above then i humbly and unequivably apologise.You all know me well enough to know that i have no hidden agenda.I have striven to be clear and as open as humanly possible in my endeavour here so indeed it pains me to hear your words but i do thank you for your honesty.

My efforts hitherto have simply been to act as a fulcrum of information to encourage debate to get steps closer to what i felt others also wanted.
In this case it appears i have misjudged and caused offense. It was unintentional if Grit or any member of the Order feels i have acted in appropriately please accept again this as a formal written apology for my clumsy nature.

As i have caused offense to brother Grit i feel it is inappropraiate for further comment on this subject to come from me.
I DO however have as much right as also a founding member to my opinion which i HOPE i have already made clear.
I will,of course, go with and respect the decision of the order general and will have no more to say on the subject unless specifically
requested in public to do so.

May the lady guide the order at this tempestuous time.

Humbly Hector.

--------------------

Err?...erm.....whas.....er..oo..ooo..oh ive forgoten
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:22 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins