IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Myths - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Myths, Vacancies
Rachael B
post May 22 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Just to make people aware, 2 players from this years 1st Myths (Childish Things 1st-7th August - run by Giles Anderson & Rob Shepherd) have booked off, leaving available spaces if anyone is interested. This event is also seeking a Monster crew.

There are also currently 5 player spaces available on the 2nd Myths (Forlorn Hope 8th-16th August - run by Lee Dale & Jasper Maclean)

Bookings forms will be available at the Desk this weekend.

If you are interested in Playing please either speak to the Desk or one of the Referees.
If you are interested in Monstering please complete a booking form and hand it in at the Desk

Both of these events are running at the Tarn Outdoor Centre in Cumbria

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:17 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins