IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mordred's Rest/Scarlene "Peasant" Revolution - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mordred's Rest/Scarlene "Peasant" Revolution
Helsvell
post Jul 17 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 47

I have had a large influx of people to my lands who have come to seek refuge from the north. In the Tangles which is an area of land on the divide between Scarlene and the 'Rest there appears to be some kind of revolution occurring. It is said to have been started in a place called Tapley Top. The nearby villages and hamlets are being raided.

The people who arrived in my lands told me the revolutionaries are against the city but do not speak against the empire. It all seems too strange and organized to be straight forward. It is being called a "peasant" revolution and that the term "peasant" has not been used for many years. The people within the heartlands are certainly not slaves. I have a source that seems to think someone might be forming an army and taking over the lands for themselves.

I would appreciate any help that can be given to investigate this. Especially as due to location of the Tangles this will probably be effecting Scarlene as well.

Regards,

Count Isaac Majius
Baron of Scathe
Baron of Black Blessing
Knight Courtier

--------------------
Peter Smith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post Jul 18 2010, 01:31 AM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 68

I hope to be in Scarlene in the next few months looking into a matter for the Covenant. Whilst I am there I may be able to assist you. Perhaps we could make an initial foray and then hire a group of mercenaries to follow up any leads ?

Amorus De'Ville

+Quote Post
Helsvell
post Jul 18 2010, 01:44 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 47

Thank you for your offer of aid, it is appreciated. The information I have is a mixture of gossip and first hand information and needs to be investigated before I understand more fully the implications. However people are coming into my lands seeking protection from this revolution. I am loathe to leave the 'Rest rural lands whilst this is going on so perhaps we could approach the Tangles from the 'Rest not Scarlene? Hiring mercenaries would be a very good idea, especially if we could find some of the more subtle type.

Regards,

Count Isaac Majius
Baron of Scathe
Baron of Black Blessing
Knight Courtier

--------------------
Peter Smith

+Quote Post
post Jul 19 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

Camram Bell would be my first guess.

And yes, maybe some mercenary work.
I'll speak to some people.

Harlot
Rest

+Quote Post
post Jul 19 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #5

Group:
Member No.: 0

Amorus De'Ville if you require a place to stay whilst in Scarlene my doors are open to you.

Count Isaac you are always welcome.

I will prepare to take in and support some of the refugees if they come to my lands.

Regards,

Jeremiah Majius.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:48 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins