IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Next Outing - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Next Outing
When then?
9th March or 16th March?
the 9th for me please [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Pfah!! 16th is stronger!! [ 7 ] ** [77.78%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
post Feb 6 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Get going guys.

Would like to get this booked by the end of next week - end of this week if poss.

Cheers

B (channeling the spirit of Clayton)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Feb 6 2008, 09:15 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 90

Why are both options Sundays?

Jon

+Quote Post
PhilB
post Feb 6 2008, 09:33 AM
Post #3

Heldsman

Member No.: 6

And has Andy expressed an interest either way?? (as I always feel the ref has the casting vote smile.gif )

Phil.

+Quote Post
abyatt
post Feb 6 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 3

QUOTE(PhilB @ Feb 6 2008, 09:33 AM) *
And has Andy expressed an interest either way?? (as I always feel the ref has the casting vote smile.gif )

Phil.

I would tend to prefer the 16th, but as long as a decision is taken quickly I can deal with either

Andy

--------------------
Damn I love muggles

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Feb 6 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

QUOTE(PhilB @ Feb 6 2008, 09:33 AM) *

Phil.

and don't forget "the wife" ™ .. as it is our anniversary that weekend.... huh.gif cool.gif

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
post Feb 6 2008, 01:04 PM
Post #6

Group:

Sundays were picked due to (i believe) a-ref issues.

And definitely wouldnt wan to interfere with anniversary things - Rachel is the 9th or 16th your weekend? I assume from Andy's post its the 9th.

9th has been offered up because one of our less often members can actually make that date, but i have stated to him that if more ppl/the Elder Byatt want a different date then we WILL run with that, as i wont have the event fold.

Having said that, i am also trying to organise summat for the other date that we dont use. Maybe an OoS theme/OoS mass booking. But that is for another thread - can we stick to this GS first please?

B

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Feb 6 2008, 01:14 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

QUOTE(Brucifer @ Feb 6 2008, 01:04 PM) *
Sundays were picked due to (i believe) a-ref issues.

And definitely wouldnt wan to interfere with anniversary things - Rachel is the 9th or 16th your weekend? I assume from Andy's post its the 9th.

9th has been offered up because one of our less often members can actually make that date, but i have stated to him that if more ppl/the Elder Byatt want a different date then we WILL run with that, as i wont have the event fold.

Having said that, i am also trying to organise summat for the other date that we dont use. Maybe an OoS theme/OoS mass booking. But that is for another thread - can we stick to this GS first please?

B

lol.. We're away the 8th/9th March on a course. Our Anniversary is weekend 15th/16th wink.gif

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

+Quote Post
post Feb 6 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #8

Group:

Thats what ive always admired about the Byatts - always thinking about putting their feet up.

biggrin.gif

B

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Feb 6 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

QUOTE(Brucifer @ Feb 6 2008, 02:26 PM) *
Thats what ive always admired about the Byatts - always thinking about putting their feet up.

biggrin.gif

B

15th/16th is fine by me... just don't ask too many questions if your Ref disappears for a while....

You comm answers from Elbereth for the duration will probably be something along the line of..

"I know nuffink"

wink.gif unsure.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kevjones
post Feb 6 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #10

Militiaman

Member No.: 170

I take it this will be a lower leveled dungeon? I am available for either weekend and will monster if it's not high enough level.

Kev.

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Feb 6 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #11

Hero

Member No.: 48

They no like us.... sad.gif

Matt

P.S. You'd've thought, having met Tanis and Ignatius, that everyone in OOTS would have worked out by now that a max 3k would probably put us in a circle with candles anyway....

+Quote Post
post Feb 6 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #12

Group:

Its not that we dont like youe guys, youre just too damn chunky points wise. And dont give me that jibber-jabber about how goat you are. I spoke to Phil the other night on the blower and he told me all about your hideous damage reductions and stuff, and matt is in 90 life.

As a pure priest!!

Im in 69 life without the banner (thank you Jasper)....

many of the crew are getting to 3k now though, and should be on or past this with the 3day, so the max must go up. So you guys monster for us, fight like muppets and forget your innates and dying fx and we should be doing dungeons together real soon. lol.

B

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Feb 6 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #13

Hero

Member No.: 48

"fight like muppets and forget your innates"

THats my default setting, sir. smile.gif

Matt

P.S. 90 life? I wish. 78/26...so a six to the chest still knocks me over. Unless I parry it. Which is unlikely, due to aforementioned muppetry. smile.gif

P.P.S. You may be even goater than Kev and I. But thats not our fault! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
post Feb 6 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #14

Group:

Touche Matt. Touche.

Gonna cry now....

B

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Feb 6 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #15

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(Brucifer @ Feb 6 2008, 04:57 PM) *
Im in 69 life without the banner (thank you Jasper)....

many of the crew are getting to 3k now though, and should be on or past this with the 3day, so the max must go up. So you guys monster for us, fight like muppets and forget your innates and dying fx and we should be doing dungeons together real soon. lol.

B

Wtf? 69 life? But you're a Paladin! What have you been wasting your points on?

I can't make this dungeon but am seriously considering monstering the 3 day for you...

J

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
PhilB
post Feb 6 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #16

Heldsman

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Jasper @ Feb 6 2008, 05:36 PM) *
Wtf? 69 life? But you're a Paladin! What have you been wasting your points on?

I can't make this dungeon but am seriously considering monstering the 3 day for you...

J

please do... dungeons are always better if they have enough quality monsters - we have a couple so far, but need more... and, frankly, you are one of those people who scare the @%*^ out of me when you monster - which makes for a very cool dungeon smile.gif

and we will provide you with beer... dry.gif

Phil.

+Quote Post
post Feb 6 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #17

Group:

Yes but beer BEFORE he monsters Phil.

I might stand a chance then, and i can blag him slurring his verbals too.

biggrin.gif

Would be great to have you along Jasper. Many thanks if you can or cant do it.

B

+Quote Post
post Feb 7 2008, 06:46 AM
Post #18

Group:

Ok everybody - voting is clsed.

GS now booked for the 16th of March.

Now, a new thread about the 9th being started.

B

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #19

Group:

Now, a new thread about the 9th being started.

B
where?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:53 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins