IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 10th & 11th June
RichFromant
post Jun 5 2017, 07:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Another busy week coming up this week, with the Peons of Power event at the weekend, plus myths lead up overlands and events at the caves.

Tuesday
Max 750 Tuesday Club, currently 6 players, an a-ref and 2 monsters so looking ok, although more players would be good. Is being reffed by Paul D, but he currently has a bad back which an evening in the cave wont really help with, so if anyone fancies stepping in to ref please get in touch!

Saturday
A Max 2k, the start of a new campaign running alongside the Mistbound campaign based in Port Meire. Is being reffed by Gordon C, currently has 5 players but no crew

Max 250, currently has 4 players booked but no ref or monsters, needs both booking on to be able to run.

Mortai Guild Special, no players booked, although does have a ref in Will P, currently looking like this will be cancelled.

Almacsar Myths Lead Up Overland, Part one of the 2 core lead ups for myths this weekend being reffed by Craig and Sam at Buckmore Park. Currently needs a couple of monsters booking on to ensure that this can run.

Peons of Power 2-day event, a new character event at Pine Wood Scout Camp, currently has a couple of player spaces available if anyone wants to join the fun. See the extended length forum for all the details.

Sunday
Max 3k 4-Day Lead up dungeon, Being reffed by Julian D, has 11 of the party booked on. Currently has an a-ref and 1 monster but could do with a couple of more monsters to keep the danger up to the levels from the lead ups so far.

Druid Themed Max 7.5k, being reffed by Pete L and linking in to Final Dawn plot, it does unfortunately only have 1 player booked so looking shakey

Open Pre 8th – No one booked at all currently, so looking unlikely to run.

Almacsar Myths Lead Up Overland, Part 2 of the 2 core lead ups. 6 players today, but is needing monsters again.

Further Ahead
Kat and Duncan are off on a well earned holiday over the next couple of weekends. Plans are already in place for cover at the caves but obviously will be a delay on answering emails. Lee will be dealing with the bookings for those weekends and will confirm details later in the week.

There are still spaces on the various extended lengths this year, see the extended length forum for details and get in touch if interested in playing or crewing.

Rumours and Gossip
As you may have spotted, Fi has booked the Christmas Drinks for Saturday 9th December in the Bickley. Details will be announced near the time of any silly single length or other events happening that day.

The next Almanac is due out in July, and is already being worked on. If you would like to contribute an article or campaign details or similar get in touch with Lee.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonof
post Jun 5 2017, 01:31 PM
Post #2

GSM

Member No.: 54

So to keep it in one easy to read place.

I don't have access to the booking line email, so if you need to email about something relating to dungeons happening this weekend, next weekend, or weekend of 24/25 June then please email me using:

Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

If it can wait until Duncan and Kat are back (so missing items or stuff) then please just email Bookings as normal.
It is unlikely Credits will be updated while Kat and Duncan are away, so please don't worry too much about it.

Hopefully events won't have to be cancelled as we'll get enough monsters etc. but if the worst happens I'll be trying to do it Thursday evenings. I won't be able to email everyone about it unfortunately, sorry.

I think that's it.

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jun 7 2017, 08:21 AM
Post #3

So a quick update, which mainly revolves around needing monsters... Saturdays 2k is up to 6 players and the max 250 now has Will reffing and 5 players booked, many of them new players. Neither of these events has an a-ref or any monsters. If you are free, even for half a day, please do come and monster!

Sunday we have just the 3k 4-day lead up running at the caves, it has an a-ref and a couple of monsters, so looking ok, but more are always welcome!

The Myths lead ups overland has a couple of monsters Saturday but could do with 1 more Sunday.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jun 9 2017, 07:36 AM
Post #4

Adding another bump to this for anyone that can come help out at the caves tomorrow. We really need at least an a-ref or monster for the max 250 that has a number of new players on it. Please let me know ASAP if you can help before we start having to make other plans!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
FlorenceWarren
post Jun 9 2017, 10:22 AM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,112

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jun 9 2017, 08:36 AM) *
Adding another bump to this for anyone that can come help out at the caves tomorrow. We really need at least an a-ref or monster for the max 250 that has a number of new players on it. Please let me know ASAP if you can help before we start having to make other plans!

Email'd you :-)

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...

+Quote Post
Sabre
post Jun 11 2017, 07:28 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

Member No.: 3,131

why r people after me

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jun 11 2017, 07:34 PM
Post #7

You're going to have to give us more details if you need help. This probably isn't the forum to be asking.

If its an Out of character issue you can email me on the address below with the details.

If its an in character question you can ask on the young player boards, although you need to sign your characters name on the post.

Ideally all posts on the forums need signing with a name

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Sabre
post Jun 11 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jun 11 2017, 08:34 PM) *
You're going to have to give us more details if you need help. This probably isn't the forum to be asking.

If its an Out of character issue you can email me on the address below with the details.

If its an in character question you can ask on the young player boards, although you need to sign your characters name on the post.

Ideally all posts on the forums need signing with a name

in adults as den dont know why

+Quote Post
Sabre
post Jun 11 2017, 07:47 PM
Post #9

Apprentice

den i am dead in the city of keys i did not talk to the guy and have not teleported off so don't come to kill me

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jun 11 2017, 07:58 PM
Post #10

For in character (IC) posts the adults board is here: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=25

For young players the IC forum is here: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=222

As I said before, make sure you sign it with a character name. Well written, detailed posts with suitable punctuation, spelling and grammar tend to get better responses as well. Especially on the adults board. Writing it in Word then copying it over to the forums can always help if this doesn't come naturally to you.

Also if you are dead as your character you can not post as them.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Sabre
post Jun 11 2017, 08:15 PM
Post #11

Apprentice

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jun 11 2017, 08:58 PM) *
For in character (IC) posts the adults board is here: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=25

For young players the IC forum is here: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=222

As I said before, make sure you sign it with a character name. Well written, detailed posts with suitable punctuation, spelling and grammar tend to get better responses as well. Especially on the adults board. Writing it in Word then copying it over to the forums can always help if this doesn't come naturally to you.

Also if you are dead as your character you can not post as them.

k

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:06 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins