IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief for Sunday 6th - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brief for Sunday 6th
JulianW
post Jul 2 2014, 02:44 PM
Post #1

Viper

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

This letter gets delivered to one of your more important temples, from where it is brought to the attention of anyone passing through

Dear Elders

I am not sure who to write to or how this is supposed to be done but I think I need some help.

I got back from buying the groceries and Father Barnabas seemed a bit odd. He just groaned at me when I said hello. He seemed a bit pale so I asked if he wanted a cup of tea. I could tell he wasn’t keen on that idea because he tried to eat my head. I’m sorry to say I had to beat him off hit him with a candlestick which I’m sure is still wrong.

He hasn’t left the shrine in days now and is starting to smell really bad. It’s worse than that time he drank all the sherry and wee’d himself.

He tried to bite me again today so I couldn’t do the flowers which is very distressing as there’s supposed to be a wedding at the weekend. Between you and me I’m not sure having Father Barnabas do the service will be very nice for the young couple right now.

Normally I would ask the acolyte for help but the feckless little layabout is nowhere to be found – I suspect drink again. Young people these days, you can’t rely on ‘em for anything. Sorry to be a bother. Here’s hoping you can send someone to help. If not I’ll risk getting close enough to tip a bucket of water over him before the service and just cross my fingers he don’t chew on the groom too much.

Your faithful servant
Esmeralda Dawes (Mrs)
Housekeeper, Charal Temple

Charal is a small village between Deci and Alguz and on checking the records, there is a note about the local baron granting use of a building for Barnabas to set up a shrine.

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jmw451 @ gmail.com if you want to reach me reliably
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins