IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Resolution - well done. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Resolution - well done.
SteveBatchelor
post Mar 12 2015, 05:40 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 281

Good day,

I have been authorised by Imperial Counsel to write you an official notice of thanks at your recent undertaking to deliver us from the curse that had befallen the lands.

The matter has indeed been dealt with successfully and normality can again return to the lives of our people.

On behalf of his Most Imperial Majesty,

Thank you.

Khyrym Panama.
War Lord of the Imperial Light of Heaven.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Naga
post Mar 12 2015, 10:58 AM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

Lord Khyrym

It was once again a great Honor to walk with your family and I can see that your teaching and guidance are still strong within the Family. Neko has done very well leading the family and I would be more then happy to stand next to her and support her when ever she requires the Snake as has always been the way with our clans. While we managed to resolve the situation and thankfully the cost was small and thanks to Thrynn and Woodrow I was able to stand as Long as i did to complete the task required.

There are a group in the Western lands Known as the Dark Phoenix and it was this group responsible for disrupting our lands, I will continue to search for any more leads on this and talk to some of my allies in the west to see if they are aware of any more issues

As always If you or your family require my aid then it would be a Honor

Lord Naga Yusaki
Daimyo of the Snake Clan

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:27 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins