IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Torch, YP, a.m. 'borrowed' - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Torch, YP, a.m. 'borrowed', Did it get handed in ?
post Oct 5 2009, 03:31 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hi, can anyone advise if the torch which was asked to be borrowed by one of the YP on Saturday 3rd October, from Jack (one of the new players playing a warrior (warrior name 'Jax' funnily enough!)) got handed in at all ? I'm currently getting grief at home for somehow not being there on the YP adventure to insist the torch came back.

Thanks if you have any info,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Oct 5 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

Hi Dan ,

a torch was found and handed in, can you describe the one lost and I can confirm if it's the one we have.

Andrea

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
post Oct 5 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #3

Group:

we had one we were searching the areas with, i think that was his, its been handed in or edd had it, small and green right, with a silding switch.

+Quote Post
post Oct 6 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #4

Group:

As Onyx said. It's quite small, sliding switch, something like grey/green/blue, it's not 'round or cylindrical', it's about half in thick, 2 inches wide, 4-5 inches long, rounded edges on the sides. It's not even worth all that much money I would imagine, except it's making my neck and ear ache... wink.gif

I didn't think to put his name on it sad.gif

Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Oct 6 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

We had a yellow triangular l.e.d torch handed in. Not a green/grey one. Sorry. Will keep my eye out this weekend.

Andrea

--------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
post Oct 6 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #6

Group:

QUOTE(Andrea @ Oct 6 2009, 12:07 PM) *
We had a yellow triangular l.e.d torch handed in. Not a green/grey one. Sorry. Will keep my eye out this weekend.

Andrea

Thanks Andrea.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 01:50 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins