IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Scriptures - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scriptures
MattJ
post Apr 22 2014, 10:00 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 472

Friends,

I have only just taken on the mantle of mercenary work and found my knowledge of the scriptures to be wanting. Does any kind soul happen to have a Scripture of our Lord's prayer, Sight of the Blind that I might be able to make use of?

Any other scriptures such as "Dismiss Zombie" would also be greatly appreciated.

Father Savage
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Apr 22 2014, 10:12 AM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 52

Father Savage,

I will take the time to scribe a number of Dismiss Zombie scriptures and see that word is left at the Grand Temple on my Estates to provide you with one the others I will see are placed in the Sacred Vault for others of our faith.

Michael's Vision is a blessed one and while I well versed in the prayer my learnings are somewhat historic compared to more recent theological thinking, my understanding is that Robert is able to scribe such should he be upon our world rather than that of legend.

Lord Amorphus.

[OOC: I'll make some on Thursday or this weekend and put one aside for you].

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Apr 22 2014, 10:19 AM
Post #3

Legend

My thanks Lord Amorphus,

I am already indebtted to you for the Scripture of Cure Insanity that you provided me with.

May his Angels be with you always.

Father Savage

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Apr 22 2014, 12:03 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 57

Father Savage,

Amorphus is indeed correct - I will scribe one for you shortly. Should you have any other requests I will be happy to oblige, as I am sure will my allied Angel Calmirael. I am currently at the Monastery in Two Trees Falling, and plan to be there for some time.

Regards,

Robert

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Apr 22 2014, 01:45 PM
Post #5

Legend

My thanks Lord Robert, your charity does you justice.

I would hasten to the Monastery but I'm currently drumming up angelic interest to eviscerate the darker element of a Dark Alfar tribe in Tesserhorn.

Father Savage

+Quote Post
Alasdair
post Apr 22 2014, 06:23 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 208

You wanted Angelic interest.

You have it.

How may I be of assistance (beyond scribing scrolls, beyond total heal)?

Maximilian Quick
Angel of War

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Apr 27 2014, 09:06 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 52

Father Savage,

I have scribed both scriptures to enlighten you to Michael's teachings in the dismissal of undead akin to a Zombie and that of a Skeleton and I trust you will be able to collect them when you next visit the Temple Fortress.

I have sent a further two copies of each to sit within the reliquary of the Cathedral for those of the faith that have yet to have their vision cleared to this understanding.

Lord Amorphus.

[OOC: 3 copies of each in the guild box, pick your up next Sat].

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Apr 28 2014, 12:37 AM
Post #8

Legend

My thanks Lord Amorphus. I hope that I will put them to good use in our Lord's service.

Father Savage

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Aug 29 2014, 03:22 PM
Post #9

Legend

Hi Robert,

Did you get a chance to rustle up that Scripture of Sight of the Blind for me? The Angels are pushing me to do some more work as they're getting restless so I thought I'd check.

Father Picton Savage
Herald of the Hosts (catchy eh, I came up with it myself)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:54 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins